Login Search

Sando's All Sports (NBA, AFL, NRL)

Last Post

It is a long season and hearing all of this negative stuff makes me sick. For the last two days I am ahead because I hit a two team parlay the other night and the wagers last night came out to be a loss but the two team parlay covered for it. It is a long season and I think the NBA is really hard and being up 35 units which I have been following Sando all of this time I am for sure ahead on his picks overall. I don't understand why daimo does this for? You would think he would want others to be successful and I have never understood people like him at all. If he went in a picked on some of these clowns that get 30 to 40 percent winners then I would have no problem with that but this guy overall is over 55 percent the last time I checked. He does well on tennis and MMA. If you fade the MMA you are trouble and I dare anyone to fade those picks when he has those. Sando don't get yourself into a corner here and it comes in waves where you have it rough and then you have great times.

Why do you guys turn every dumb comment in a thread in to a discussion.
From what I have seen from Sando, he is a big boy and knows to ignore all the negative comments.

Every capper knows that he will have bad streaks and he just needs to go through them and move on.

Good luck today Sando!

Quote Originally Posted by thorny View Post
well i dont fully agree that if you want to tail you must tail it all...i come on here and listen to sando's view and tail the ones i feel i agree with and aligns with my views. i could go on stat sites and just based on stats make my bets, but you do have factors like injuries, returning from injuries, etc etc that isn't shown properly in stats.

i find sando good for factors that a stat site doesnt spell out. and just like statistics, doesnt predict every game right, neither does Sando. He makes the best prediction possible based on his analysis, he isn't a psychic and nor that he pretend to be one. He makes the best prediction based on the info he has in front of him. It is his own thoughts, if it doesn't agree with yours don't go with it, or reduce the unit size.

But dont blame someone else, when the final decision to pull the trigger was your own.
very well put. couldn't have said it better myself.

Guys, this is what daimo does, not just with sando but anyone that is doing well. Best way to get rid of something is to ignore it, so when he does post this the next time Sando has a losing day, just *ignore*. You guys, that are responding to him, are the ones keeping him going.

BOL on today's picks Sando.

Quote Originally Posted by TC Woods View Post
Why do you fukken clowns keep entertaining "Daimo"...

This "person" is part of SBR's strategy to get more posts... more posts ===>>> more money. Not a real person per se

As soon as you dumb fuks quit responding to "his" shit, it will go away.
do you know who the other "bots" on sbr are? how can you tell if the posters are real or just a sbr bot?

Quote Originally Posted by daimoshokage View Post
Just check sando's thread title.. "daily nba winners" so he should be posting winners everyday, right?

Not going 1-4 and losing -6 units.. especially a game of the year - 3 units play - where the +4.5 pts opponent won outright..
Why don't u give us some winners, actually if it is u on this picture maybe u can give us all, specially SANDO a nice BL job...