Login Search

Sando's All Sports (NBA, AFL, NRL)

Last Post

Very unhappy with today's results. We ended up finishing 3-2-1 today and yet down -0.23 Units for the day, due to poor unit management on my behalf. First of all, should have had minimum 1.5x on the Pistons over. Yes it's easy to say that in hindsight seeing as they crushed the total with ease, but I was quite confident in this total and with the extra juice we paid, ended up making very little profit, I just have a bad habit of flat betting all totals at 1x. Also on the Warriors game should have also had minimum 1.5x as I was quite confident again in the under-valued Warriors against a severly depleted T-Wolves outfit, yet as I added the play late felt I should just leave it at the 1x. The Portland game was a joke, once again they were dissapointing and if not for that late three from Morris, we would have been up over 2 units on the day. Some good news is that anyone who played my prop bet cleaned up as Conley won the pts/ast battle S/U against Felton and didn't even need the 2.5 points.

NBA YTD 44-24-5 (+23.7 Units) 64.7%

(NBA ATS/ML 33-18-3 YTD) 64.7%

(NBA totals 11-6-2 YTD) 64.7%

Tennis YTD 31-25-4 (+17.16 Units) 55.3%

*Let's move on with some Rugby winners tonight and then back to the NBA tommorow...

Quote Originally Posted by king_danilo92 View Post
your betting too many games a day man, you cant expect to come out 6-0 everytime. you should try maybe 2 games on your REAL confident games. keep the head up bro
Thank you for your concern sir but my head is fine, I have been doing this for a long time and I know exactly what I am doing. So who says I am betting too many games? Your opinion? You read that in a book somewhere? I could post links to sports betting articles that debunk the myth of betting too many games, that is the wrong way to look at it. The ammount of games you wager on is irrelevant, there are far more important factors to consider in your sports betting strategy. Those that think you can only make a long term profit betting 1-2 games a day almost always say so not from experience, but by passing on information they have read or heard from others.

You've been here 1 day and your already telling me how I should be adjusting my style...?
Last edited by sando; 11-17-12 at 01:08 AM.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

aussieH gave sando 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Reki gave sando 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by wizcodlifa View Post
sando i agree with ya. past week or so, i been betting roughly 6 games a day. and saturdays up to 20. and am up over 1500 dollars in that week alone. no limit too how many bets, limit is money management with those bets, and how you are betting. dumb a55 king danilo
pipe down there pippy long stocking

Doing well , massive understatement
Over 23 units up in 3 weeks NBA is outstandingggggg. Never mind the lazy 17 units on tennis and solid tipping in Union and UFC. Sando is flying on the punt....
Unit sizes are diff for everyone but I can imagine Sandos units are reasonable. Saying this fair to say Sando has his head right in the game..
Cheers for your work on here

Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post
Thank you for your concern sir but my head is fine, I have been doing this for a long time and I know exactly what I am doing. So who says I am betting too many games? Your opinion? You read that in a book somewhere? I could post links to sports betting articles that debunk the myth of betting too many games, that is the wrong way to look at it. The ammount of games you wager on is irrelevant, there are far more important factors to consider in your sports betting strategy. Those that think you can only make a long term profit betting 1-2 games a day almost always say so not from experience, but by passing on information they have read or heard from others.

You've been here 1 day and your already telling me how I should be adjusting my style...?
Great reply. Don't you love people like that ?