Login Search

No Coincidences vs. Dynamite Capping Challenge

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by No coincidences View Post

You're a bigger loser than anyone for wasting so much time setting it up, Shroom.
i spent an hour last night setting it up. and its gonna save us from reading all of yours and his bullshit every single day. I'm not the one with 17,000 posts. Theres no point in responding to you when you say dumb shit. You are the one that asked for this competition so i set it up.

And to those people not interested. if you weren't interested you would click the fukking link. People are obviosly interested since there are many replies

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
i spent an hour last night setting it up. and its gonna save us from reading all of yours and his bullshit every single day. I'm not the one with 17,000 posts. Theres no point in responding to you when you say dumb shit. You are the one that asked for this competition so i set it up.

And to those people not interested. if you weren't interested you would click the fukking link. People are obviosly interested since there are many replies
I'm not the one with 4 or 5 handles, begging and pleading and trying to get back on the board after being banned multiple times. Face it, Goat Shroom: you need the drama. You need this board.

So insecure. Can't wait to see the next successful capper you attack for no reason whatsoever.

great analysis. you sure have me figured out. i did not respond because i did not read the thread after that lol i don't spend all day on sbr like you. Stop acting so serious all the time. I'm not gonna respond here anymore and clutter the thread just stop talking to me please. Thanks.