Login Search

Cavs trade Williams and Moon to Clippers for Baron Davis

Last Post

Default Cavs trade Williams and Moon to Clippers for Baron Davis

I kinda feel bad for Baron Davis, if you look at his track record, he has either left or gotten traded right when his current team has some potential or are on the rise. Look at Golden State, LA Clippers, but now gets traded to the lowly Cleveland Cavaliers. OUCH!

No feeling sorry for him
Baron was the reason he left NO, and he chose to leave GSW for more money, and to say the Clipper are "on the rise" is a bit of stretch, sure they are better the the crap they;ve been for the last 20 years but they still aren't very good and are looking at
another bottom 5 finish.

Now he can go to a Cleveland team and once again bitch moan and not put any effort into playing.

Quote Originally Posted by gryfyn1 View Post
No feeling sorry for him
Baron was the reason he left NO, and he chose to leave GSW for more money, and to say the Clipper are "on the rise" is a bit of stretch, sure they are better the the crap they;ve been for the last 20 years but they still aren't very good and are looking at another bottom 5 finish.
Oh I know he left Golden State for more money, but I said he's left teams that have potential or are on the rise. I'm saying the Clippers have potential with there young stars.

Quote Originally Posted by LChruscial85 View Post
Oh I know he left Golden State for more money, but I said he's left teams that have potential or are on the rise. I'm saying the Clippers have potential with there young stars.
Clipps are alway thought to have young stars. Why, b/c when you draft in the top ten every year you better have good young players.

Quote Originally Posted by jnickell100 View Post
This is why the clippers are the clippers. What a stupid ass move. Im not saying getting rid of Davis is a bad move but they gave up a first round pick for Mo Williams and Jamario Moon????????What the Fukkkk

They had to. Davis is getting 28 million over the next two years. Who's going to touch that?