Login Search

Bulls -2

Last Post

Default Bulls -2

Spurs last game of the rodeo road trip, its that simple. Bulls are going to play great defense tonight and Spurs will spend a lot of energy trying to score. Spurs have had a great road trip and they are happy enough.

Bulls play great at home and look how the 76ers used their athleticism and defense to slow down the Spurs. Spurs only went 1-2 vs the good teams on this road trip, so while Spurs have a great record and its not easy to go against them, this looks like a good spot for the Bulls. Like to hear what everyone has to say but Bulls -1.5 x10 is the play for me tonight.

Game will be close. I think people are expecting the Spurs to come to Chicago like most teams would before the all-star break and not give a full effort showing. I don't think this will be the case though. The Spurs one of the more experienced/mature teams out there. I think they get up for this game knowing how tough Chicago is (especially on their home floor). Chicago has trouble scoring sometimes, I think San Antonio takes this. Small play for me.

I took Bulls -.5 (3x) first half. Seems like this may be a tight one. If the spurs win, I see them playing catch up all night. If the Spurs were at home they probably would have gone 11-0. However, we've seen that the Spurs are more vulnerable on the road. Its the Spurs' final road game. I see them coming out slow.
Last edited by vinny808; 02-17-11 at 06:06 PM.