Login Search

Late Money

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Ratzz View Post
i think laughing at a loss is more customary... but i covered that by +11.5 in 24 min. of play (which means it was a solid cap)

please continue laughing
Would have been more impressive if you knew that Gordon was injured and wasnt playing in this game.

I'm 100% sure you wouldnt have laid down the bet otherwise as you obviously made it clear in your orginal post.

But in any case.. I recommend you get your injury reports sorted well before you lay down a bet because next time you won't be as lucky.

Quote Originally Posted by ridims View Post
But in any case.. I recommend you get your injury reports sorted well before you lay down a bet because next time you won't be as lucky.
good point.. but it has happened to me before actually... (injured player, bet covers..)
a lotta times, teams seem rally when a major player not there.. younger guys step in.. with a chance to shine.. egos driving them.. everybody else plays a little harder.. the whole bench..

i would not be suprised if LAC covered by less with him in

what's the best place you found for IRs?
Last edited by Ratzz; 01-26-11 at 12:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by luck>u View Post
Ratzz - Keep doing what you doing! i've been tailing this thread since you started and my BANKROLL knows you're doing good work!

everyone has room to improve and i like how you're taking the high route to keep yo GAME tight.

let get it!!
Quote Originally Posted by Shadowcat View Post
Thanks, passed on the Clippers but took the Bobcats -0.5 1H. Good plays keep it up.
excellent... let's see if we can get in and out of the bank tonite,
without setting off any of the alarms..

WED JAN-26 2011

1st Halves •

Indiana Pacers.....(+4) 1st Half vs. ORL
LA Clippers.....(+3) 1st Half vs. HOU

1st Quarters •

DEN/DET.....OVER (52) 1st Qtr
A
TL/MIL.....OVER (46.5) 1st Qtr

DATA ••

ORL shot poorly vs. DET.
IND shot well in DEN.

LAC Revenge game. home loss 97-92
HOU bad defense last home game.

DEN no win in DET since (1995), hoping to get ahead and stay.

DET b2b wins Confidence up.

ATL Horford/Williams back.

MIL dropped in only 80 last time vs. Atl at home.

GL2ALL

Last edited by Ratzz; 01-26-11 at 03:21 PM.