Login Search

WHY IS B.JENNINGS on THE DUNK CONTEST?! WTF

Last Post

Default WHY IS B.JENNINGS on THE DUNK CONTEST?! WTF

Jennings and Ibaka are on the dunk contest..they shouldnt be out there..specially jennings..
Javale Mcgee has hops so he may deserve to be there but i really dont know about ibaka and jennings..
if not for blake griffin this will be a DONK contest..wtf?!

seriously..can anyone give an answer to this..WHY IS JENNINGS on the DUNK CONTEST?
small players always ruin dunk contest, for example NATE winning over dwight almost doing the same things over and over again (Except for 1 dunk).. i would be pissed if jennings win this by just doing ugly dunks..

Jennings has hops BUT, he's short, hops aren't impressive on short guys unless they're named Spud Webb (sorry Nate, you're boring)...

Actually, I like Nate dunking in game...and I liked Nate's flare in the dunk contest, but..still he's 5'7" Jennings is 6'2" so he's tall enough to dunk without it being impressive..but short enough not to get off any "great" dunks!

Plus his foot is broken, last I checked he said it was 4-6week time table and that was 2 weeks ago so he's potentially a month away, he'll be coming back right around the time of the dunk contest....just doesn't seem smart to me

another note..

LEBRON SHOULD JUST SHUT UP!
wtf? its twice in a row now, he talks the talk but cant walk the walk..
last year he said he will join the dunk contest, this year he said he like to join..but same result..still no show..
he is just always looking for media attention..that fool..