Login Search

nba season picks

Last Post

not sure yet. Will have some more plays today. will start posting now:

1Q Miami Heat -5 (1x)
Line is already moving at some books. I still got -5 -110 ! Get it while it's hot.
Books are juicing it soon because it's a public play but how the heck can the Pups
cover this spread? Heat will be up by dd after the first Q.

Cleveland Cavaliers +3 (1x)
As stated above I was looking at Cleveland for a long time.
This play is based on the line. So don't bet it more than 1x ! Atlanta already won 3 in a row and they didn't really crush their
opponents. I see a closer game here with Cleveland winning in the end. Atl by 2 will be ok for me aswell ;-)

Cleveland/Atlanta UNDER 190,5 (1x)
This picks come hand in hand with Cleveland ATS. Cleveland won't win any highscoring match this year.
They simply haven't a lineup that can come up score enough to outscore the other team.
It's all about defense. Worked against Boston and could also work tonight.
I am looking my Cleveland picks to go hand in hand.

Quote Originally Posted by BL View Post
leaning
Bucks/Blazers UNDER 186,5

Lowest total for this matchup since 2006 with the over being 11-3 in this matchup.
Here are the facts:
Both teams are playing the slowest pace in the league with Portland averaging 94 and Milwaukee
averaging 94.8 posessions per game.
Both Milwaukee and Portland are allowing only few fastbreakpoints per game, scoring less themselves.
This season is young but it is telling a lot that Bucks are only hitting 40,9% FGs so far.
Yesterdays Portland match in Chicago went way over. Blazers allowed Bulls hitting 60% from the field
and 27 (!) fastbreakpoints. They usually allow 11 fastbreak points per game.
Portland will try to get away with the win tonight with defense again. They are simply toast in fastpace
games with shooting jumpshots all night. That's why the Under is 9-0 in Trail Blazers last 9 games following
a SU loss of more than 10 points.
Nothing booked yet and still some things to figure out but just wanted to share my thoughts on this one

The numbers for the 1H under are even better. wangichu showed me how great the numbers for the 1H
are so I am making the best out of my lean and will play:

1H Bucks/Blazers Under 92,5 (1x)

Quote Originally Posted by BL
1Q Miami Heat -5 (1x)

Cleveland Cavaliers +3 (1x)

Cleveland/Atlanta UNDER 190,5 (1x)

1H Bucks/Blazers Under 92,5 (1x)

Cleveland let us down so we didnt get the sweep but 3-1 today is great anyways

NBA Season 17-6 (73,91%) +10,9 units

Quote Originally Posted by mehow View Post
congrats BL you are awesome capper
thanks mehow, trying to do my best

I have 3 early releases for today:

1H Houston Rockets -2,5 1x

Houston Rockets -4,5 1x

Well this is a classic setup. 3-0 team meeting 0-3 team. The Hornets are 1-5 playing in Houston
and that's one of the reasons why they should suffer their first loss of the season tonight.
The Rockets are full of talent and I see them coming out firing in this one.
After going 3-0 this is the perfect letdown spot for the Hornets before meeting the Miami Heat.

Orlando/Minnesota OVER 203,5 1x

What a spread! To be honest I think Orlando will cover. They are in desperation mode after that
ugly loss against the Heat and they will bounce back today firing 3s from nowhere. I don't know
how many points the Pups will bring up but I don't care as long Orlando is scoring 200 by themselves
I got 203,5 at my local but feel free to play it up to 206. Shouldn't be that close.
Over is 7-1-1 in Magic last 9 games after scoring less than 75 points in their previous game.
Over is 8-1 in Timberwolves last 9 games after allowing more than 125 points in their previous game.
Over is 13-3 in Timberwolves last 16 games playing on 0 days rest.