Login Search

Lakers backers just got f*cked

Last Post

Tell me about it up by like 20 and playing like a easy cover on the over once again Phil Jackson acts like Michael Jackson and lets the hornets beat it, not the game but the spread, Living in Los Angeles and owning season tickets for the lakers i really hate the way phil does one thing in games, he lets the other teams gain momentum when other team go on runs instead of calling a time out to slow it up he lets the lakes play thru it,

Quote Originally Posted by MyKickerHurts View Post
Tell me about it up by like 20 and playing like a easy cover on the over once again Phil Jackson acts like Michael Jackson and lets the hornets beat it, not the game but the spread, Living in Los Angeles and owning season tickets for the lakers i really hate the way phil does one thing in games, he lets the other teams gain momentum when other team go on runs instead of calling a time out to slow it up he lets the lakes play thru it,
Agree with you on this. Many times I have been banging my head on the wall when I bet the Lake Show because of Phil's coaching style. His thing has always been to let his team try to work through the other team's runs and not call TO's. I know this has been the biggest criticism of his coaching style.