Login Search

Jokic plan is to go 16-0 in the post-season, force LeBron retirement. End the debate.

Last Post

Default Jokic plan is to go 16-0 in the post-season, force LeBron retirement. End the debate.

I have been a huge supporter of LeBron for the last 10 yrs.

Jokic getting is naturally quiet, humble personality, but is likely tired of listening to detractors emphatically stating he doesn't belong in same conversation with all-time great players/ or MVPs from eras past. I am quite certain that he remembers LeBron and Giannis not picking until the very end him at the All-Star game.

Jokic is ruining final chapter of LeBron's illustrious career. LeBron was planning to play 2 more seasons beyond this one with the hanging question mark "could LeBron really win a 5th Ring?"

.. by sweeping (or 5 games) the Lakers, and winning 12 straight games from him. Jokic makes LeBron look like A) a fool for remaining in the league or B) a loser for throwing in the towel. It's 'lose-lose' for LeBron. impossible for him to retire now without it appearing to be Jokic-related. All he can do now is state "it's just basketball', as he did in the post-game following Game 3.

Best move for LeBron is to retire and be upfront about it "I had fun, I am grateful– but the next generation is here"

loss good for Nuggets.. don't want too much time off before Minnesota. I hope Wolves wrap in 4 against Suns. Will be letting it ride on Denver 2nd Round. Early series line for Nuggets vs. Lakers. Expect will be much tighter line. Slight edge to Nuggets. I want that as tight as possible. If Nuggets were dogs, wager is same. Let it ride.

Doncic is no Jokic. Just a massive playoff let down. Has shot under .200 for the series from 3PT, and took plenty of shots. Terrible efficiency. Plays scared in the playoffs it seems, maybe Jokic success unnerves him, not sure.

Only thing hurting OKC is too much time off, still should easily handle either Mavs or Clippers. Both are duds. Playoff Doncic is the new playoff Harden. Regular season miracle, but playoff ghost.

Doncíc wasting possessions heaving up 3s that have no chance of going in. Luke is a liability in the post-season.. he needs security of regular season.. where he taunts and laughs at opponents, scoring at will.. for series probably under .150 from 3pt range. Refs put him on the line a great deal. Lucky for that.

Not committed athlete, drinks beer every night. 50Lbs. overweight.

Quote Originally Posted by RunBookRun View Post
Doncic is no Jokic. Just a massive playoff let down. Has shot under .200 for the series from 3PT, and took plenty of shots. Terrible efficiency. Plays scared in the playoffs it seems, maybe Jokic success unnerves him, not sure.

Only thing hurting OKC is too much time off, still should easily handle either Mavs or Clippers. Both are duds. Playoff Doncic is the new playoff Harden. Regular season miracle, but playoff ghost.
Terrible analysis. Doncic is nothing like Harden. Harden is a regular season scorer. Doncic is one of the finest offensive players the league has ever seen ...not as effective as Jokic, but I think most people have realised this without your help.

Reality is playoff basketball is physical and that takes a toll on player. Jokic is a big guy and he's able to score around the basket with ease, so he doesn't feel the physicality so much. There was a time when the Lakers had the likes of Marc Gasol or even Dwight Howard and so they could wear on him a bit. I don't see any teams having this anymore thus the Joker is able to do his tricks easy.