Login Search

Nba playoffs 2024:

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Phenom View Post
Kevin Durant can score from pretty much anywhere on the court, but refuses to play any type of defense.The Suns team will never achieve success if there is no hardcore defense in their organization. The Mavs vs the Wolves is going to be a fight, but the Nuggets is Mount Everest for every team to overcome lol.
Thunder are the top seed. So they will play the Mavs or Clippers. T'Wolves will get a re-match with the Nuggets. Looks like a pair of 7 game series to me. Very good West playoffs this year. East not so much imo.

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
Watching the Thunder now. No way in hell the Mavs beat them!
Well the Mavericks are a team that does play decent defense, but I think tomorrow against the Thunder, the Mavericks will have trouble keeping up the the fast pace of Oklahoma City Thunder style of basketball.

Quote Originally Posted by Phenom View Post
Well the Mavericks are a team that does play decent defense, but I think tomorrow against the Thunder, the Mavericks will have trouble keeping up the the fast pace of Oklahoma City Thunder style of basketball.
Only concern for the Thunder in the series is the impact of Washington. Thunder regularly roll out a 4-guard lineup, so they're used to having someone try to exploit them in the post. Thing is though it's normally one of the other team's stars... so they'll scramble around and make the other guys beat them... but you don't want to be swarming Washington and leaving Doncic/ Irving/ Hardaway open. Giddey will have to fend him off.

Quote Originally Posted by IBetYou View Post
WP!

Pacers may have won outright if not for that shocking illegal screen call against Turner.
I agree, the Pacers would of won it it wasn't for that illegal screen. That is why points spread are like insurance for any crazy events like that.