Login Search

Draymond Green 'bout to get fined again!

Last Post

Theoretically he's right.

In reality, ya the team is > the players. Organizations and owners took the financial risk to make this league what it is.

Yes, its the players that make the game great and they're payed $10,000,000's/year for it. Doesnt mean they meed to shut up and dribble but as Booya said, just stfu and dribble.

Draymond is the biggest beneficiary in the NBA. He has rings bc of Steph, Klay and KD. He would be an average player that no one talks about if he didnt end up on that team and has likely profited over $100,000,000 in salary more than if he played for the Orlando Magic

I think he’s a complete idiot, easily one of my top 5 least favourite active players but I start to become concerned when employment contracts require you to forfeit basic rights like freedom of speech. I’m not talking revealing trade secrecy or insider trading, my problem stems from employers restricting basic speech like
opinion or satire etc.
shouldn’t matter how much you make.

Shut up dribble all NBA players. You have a job to do on the court and you all get paid well for it. No cares what you have to say politically or otherwise. Cry me a river while you make millions. Black NBA privilege!!

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
Shut up dribble all NBA players. You have a job to do on the court and you all get paid well for it. No cares what you have to say politically or otherwise. Cry me a river while you make millions. Black NBA privilege!!
These people are living on another planet when it comes to reality. It's easy to talk shit when you have large sums of money in the bank.

Quote Originally Posted by Kermit View Post
These people are living on another planet when it comes to reality. It's easy to talk shit when you have large sums of money in the bank.
God complexes and entitlement issues for sure for some. They get worshiped all day long by fans and it goes to their head.

Quote Originally Posted by JIBBBY View Post
God complexes and entitlement issues for sure for some. They get worshiped all day long by fans and it goes to their head.
I used to live next door to a NBA player and the amount of hoes coming and going daily was absolutely incredible. Talk about worship. All the guy did was print money, play hoops and bang his hoes. Nice guy but definitely lived on another planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayvegas420 View Post
I think he’s a complete idiot, easily one of my top 5 least favourite active players but I start to become concerned when employment contracts require you to forfeit basic rights like freedom of speech. I’m not talking revealing trade secrecy or insider trading, my problem stems from employers restricting basic speech like
opinion or satire etc.
shouldn’t matter how much you make.
If you were the employer, would you still feel like you should not have the right to not pay people who shit on you in public?