Login Search

NBA free agency starts at 12:01 AM EST, July 1st.

Last Post

Default NBA free agency starts at 12:01 AM EST, July 1st.

We are less than four hours away.

I'm pumped.

This is way more exciting than the NBA season.

Lebron recently landed in Van Nuys, California. Is he coming to the Lakers? Are Paul George and/or Kawhi Leonard about to join him?

Get your popcorn ready, yo.

As a Cav fan, I'm fine wherever Lebron ends up. We got our title, the most incredible moment in sports history, so life is good. He deserves to go where he pleases. I wish him all the best as long as it doesn't hurt my Cavs. I think it's time for the Cleveland front office to stop chasing him and trying to prove it's worth, year after year, like a desperate husband trying to keep his wife happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Mac4Lyfe View Post
As a Cav fan, I'm fine wherever Lebron ends up. We got our title, the most incredible moment in sports history, so life is good. He deserves to go where he pleases. I wish him all the best as long as it doesn't hurt my Cavs. I think it's time for the Cleveland front office to stop chasing him and trying to prove it's worth, year after year, like a desperate husband trying to keep his wife happy.
You're not going to tear up his jersey and cry, Mac?

i don't see how LeBron goes by himself or with cousins who wont be completely healthy until January. Why would be leave the best team in the east to be on the 3rd-5th team in the west and get knocked out in the 2nd round