Login Search

4/29 ------ Pacers -2 and ML -140. Portland -10.

Last Post

Default 4/29 ------ Pacers -2 and ML -140. Portland -10.

Im not even kidding i am hitting like 80%+ in the NBA playoffs so far. If someone doesnt believe me, then go back and look at my daily threads. And not just the title, as some idiots have tried to claim (spreadsniper please dont get mad cuz i said 'idiot,' I know you will punch me over the internet). Some idiots have called me out for posting a play at "10 past the hour," when the game started at 8 and i posted at 7:10. That was just stupid. He must have thought the game started at 7 or something. I post live bets ONLY during commercials (ones that i count towards a daily record anyways). I do not post live bets during the game and count the towards a record, ever. Thats just stupid. So anyways, tail or fade, but it wouldnt be very wise to fade. GL

I cant see playing either of the other sides tomorrow. Its Indy or nothing based on the spread here. Its Portland or nothing based on the fact that Paul and Griffin are out.

Indy line has jumped to -2.5 in some spots. This is a 10 point swing from the spread of when Toronto is home (-7.5) This tells me everything i need to know about this game. Indy or nothing.

Portland was a VERY good home team. I think they finished the last 19 home games, 16-3 or something. Clips stayed in game 3 for 1 half, off an emotional start at home. Once halftime hit, we all knew what was coming, a Portland domination 2h. Clips now down 3-2, on the road, in a hostile environment, without their best 2 players, coming off a debilitating loss, knowing they have no chance with their current roster. I like my chances on Portland to win by DD here. I believe this game will look something like the recent GS/Hou game. I will also be on Portland alt line -16.5 or whatever it is. Portland wins by 25-30 here at home tomorrow night.

I will also be posting some random bets during the day BEFORE the game, like always. GL

Quote Originally Posted by f1ori5 View Post
what do you think about the under at indiana? The only game that didn't go under was the last one when pacers shot insanely from 3. Raptors are shooting the 3 very bad. Last game they also had derozan go to the line a lot.
i do like the under and may play it later. The 2h of that last game is more of what i expect from this series. pacers got hot in the 1h and cooled off. i think under is a good play.. Especially with the first 3 quarters being 55, 58, 54, i think i will definitely play 1q and 1h under tonight. thanks for bringing this to my attention