Login Search

I'm starting to think Lebron is one of those head cases...

Last Post

Default I'm starting to think Lebron is one of those head cases...

The kind of nut where getting a reaction from his play just isn't good enough and he has to keep doing weird stuff. At this point would anyone be surprised if he leaves Cleveland again? Or even if he says he plans to come back later? He could be the guy that everyone is just waiting to decline so they can hate on him.

This social media thing... is there a bigger shit stirrer in NBA on twitter than him? Lebron asking the Cavs to stop using social media is like a drunk wrecking his car in a DUI asking everyone else to stop drinking.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Dozer View Post
The kind of nut where getting a reaction from his play just isn't good enough and he has to keep doing weird stuff. At this point would anyone be surprised if he leaves Cleveland again? Or even if he says he plans to come back later? He could be the guy that everyone is just waiting to decline so they can hate on him.

This social media thing... is there a bigger shit stirrer in NBA on twitter than him? Lebron asking the Cavs to stop using social media is like a drunk wrecking his car in a DUI asking everyone else to stop drinking.
Maybe Lebron was drunk when he did it ???

Really he wants more money are you kidding me. The guy makes the max and all he does is whine because Curry is getting all the attention. The dude is a narcissist. Cleveland has done everything he wanted like signing that loser Kevin Love for five years, if he leaves again he better sell his house in Akron because it won't be around very long.

Quote Originally Posted by Buckeye View Post
Really he wants more money are you kidding me. The guy makes the max and all he does is whine because Curry is getting all the attention. The dude is a narcissist. Cleveland has done everything he wanted like signing that loser Kevin Love for five years, if he leaves again he better sell his house in Akron because it won't be around very long.
I think he wants to lobby for different pieces, they dont play like he wants, Im sure he wants Kyrie and probably Love out. So he'll get the contract he wants but getting the guys out and the guys in that he wants is a different thing.

I know he would rather have Chris Paul than Kyrie Irving but that is not going to happen and let's face it they could have kept Andrew Wiggins and still picked up Channing Frye and they would be in better shape than they are now. All these moves were done for the "King". So it is time for the "King" to play like a "King" and quit making excuses. He alsp needs to quit being buddy, buddy with D. Wade, because it will end up being the same story as the majority of the past - go to the NBA finals and lose.

He is a guy that will have a lot of regrets IMO. Right now he is the boss and everyone is listening to every word he says and everyone tells him he is right. When he isn't playing anymore he may think different things mattered. He will probably spend his last year or two trying to change a career's worth of arrogance. Kind of like Kobe is this season.