Login Search

Nba pick

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by UNMLOBOFAN51 View Post
Betthensweat how many units you like on this?
Quote Originally Posted by BetThenSweat View Post
Welcome to the thread. There are no guarantees, you must manage your bankroll responsibly.
Quote Originally Posted by UNMLOBOFAN51 View Post
I know what you mean I was just looking for a confidence level on the pick I mean obviously confident enough to play it but was wondering how confident.
UNMLOBOFAN51 thank you for inquiring about yesterday's game. I was not trying to be rude to you or cut you short of any explanation of unit size or my confidence level. The thing is I am not always at home in my home office available for questions. When you asked this question I was away from home and very busy. I just tried to give you a quick answer from my phone to show you some courtesy and not have you feel ignored. I just need everyone to know that I have a life and I don't sit in my home office all day thinking what should I post next? In this thread there is no ego, pressure and there is nothing to prove. As far as unit size or unit count goes, you can look at my pick and decide how the pick makes you feel then you decide what you want to wager. In the future if my wager just feel average to me, then I will just give the pick. If the pick feels really good to me, then I will include that information with my pick. If you or anyone else is offended by this post, then I apologize. It is not my intent to offend. I just have to be honest and tell you how I feel. UNMLOBOFAN51 I hope you stay with us in the thread. To everyone else, please never wager more than you can afford to lose. PEACE OUT!