Login Search

Hawks -4 -107 and Blazers -3 -110

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by JoeyBagels View Post
Deron Williams has knee tendentious and is unlikely to play. The betting market sees that as a minus and moves to -4 from a -3 1/2 open.

Deron Williams first 3 games of series
ORtg DRtg
103 110
64 95
52 79

Who do you think is wrong?
Doesn't really matter, if he's playing or not. D-Will has been useless in this series. Question is, if Atlanta will be so pathetic, as they were in Gm 3.

this is very unlakerboy-like. i was expecting you to sell points and do a Hawks -4 Portland -10 PARLAY or some sort.

hard to see Hawks losing

Bulls will win

Portland "should" win but i don't trust that team of losers

Houston closes crappy Dallas out next game

Clippers -2 after that.

Home teams going to do work to finish up round 1

attention whoring 101

down GOD knows how many units...hits 10-15% at best (and I'm being very generous here)

Still like clockwork creates new threads here every fkn day with yet another set of dart picks

unless SBR is paying him for this nonsense, I really don't know why would a normal person continue to do such a foolish thing

he's pickled most of the times though...so maybe that explains everything
Give Points

Points Awarded:

7secondsOrLess gave Russian Rocket 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Russian Rocket View Post
attention whoring 101

down GOD knows how many units...hits 10-15% at best (and I'm being very generous here)

Still like clockwork creates new threads here every fkn day with yet another set of dart picks

unless SBR is paying him for this nonsense, I really don't know why would a normal person continue to do such a foolish thing

he's pickled most of the times though...so maybe that explains everything
Back to work I see.