Login Search

NBA Thursday

Last Post

Kind of feeling your Celts Mag. Also under with Brooklyn/Dippers both teams on b2b and feels like one of those slow ugly half court games where the shitty Nets put up like 84 lol. Bulls getting that many interesting as well but not sure I wanna trust them yet especially at home where they are real bad most often. You been in the nba groove it seems lately and thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
Kind of feeling your Celts Mag. Also under with Brooklyn/Dippers both teams on b2b and feels like one of those slow ugly half court games where the shitty Nets put up like 84 lol. Bulls getting that many interesting as well but not sure I wanna trust them yet especially at home where they are real bad most often. You been in the nba groove it seems lately and thoughts?
My opinion only: Never trust the Celtics on the road especially, they really have no offense and haven't beaten a western conference team in 20 attempts, or something like that. LAC are not on a B@B they have not played since the 19th ??? Brooklyn is. LAC should blow them out, but I do not give 12 points to anybody. LOL. Chicago needs to pick up the pace against a finally healthy Spurs team, actually leaning over 197 in that one. See the SAS winning outright, ML is not a bad bet. Not quite done posting just yet as I explained to Fred yesterday. My big bet of the night I am not posting here, don't want to listen to it, LOL. I'm sure you can guess what that one is based on the way I wager.

Quote Originally Posted by FreddDS View Post
Looking forward to your other picks. I'm not going big today though, don't feel that confident in much. Going with a SA & LAC ml parlay.
Exactly what I was thinking. As I posted this AM, not a very attractive card tonight is it??? Tomorrow looks good.

Quote Originally Posted by FreddDS View Post
Looking forward to your other picks. I'm not going big today though, don't feel that confident in much. Going with a SA & LAC ml parlay.
Friday leans & looks: Atlanta: Cleveland: Dallas: Denver: Phoenix: GS: all to be determined. SAS also plays but can't trust pops not to sit guys, have to see how tonight goes. They won't be sitting tonight. ( I hope)

Yeah I hear ya bro! Been noticing Celts slow outta the gate most nights and fall behind sometimes in a huge hole early. Mentioned it other night in another thread. Hear ya on laying 12 that's just too high for me and I don't think the Dippers all that like some do. Kinda why I was liking under. Maybe a 101-90 type final?!? Bol tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by R.P. McMurphy View Post
Yeah I hear ya bro! Been noticing Celts slow outta the gate most nights and fall behind sometimes in a huge hole early. Mentioned it other night in another thread. Hear ya on laying 12 that's just too high for me and I don't think the Dippers all that like some do. Kinda why I was liking under. Maybe a 101-90 type final?!? Bol tonight!
Clippers have their moments, they probably won't cover the line, but they should win the game. The under in the Clippers??? Meh, big risk. They can put up 115 or 95, depending on the opponent who in this case is not very good and they are tired. Take the ML. Blazers are tired as well 3 games in four nights and losing to Phoenix last night was no surprise, AND no L.A. This game won't mean a lot to them it is east vs. west. I'll look for your final post. BOL .

Quote Originally Posted by RavensFan2k3 View Post
If this line keeps going up then yes, I'll be on Utah LOL. Also this Spurs line is something...-6 in Chicago?
Spurs are funny like that. You want to play slow pitch softball like that joke on the 18th vs. Utah: 89-69, we'll play slo-pitch. You want to play high octane like the Clippers-Portland Houston and Golden State, they we will rev it up as well. See How Chicago wants to play tonight. If I was Chicago, they better "kick" it up a notch if they have any hope of beating these guys at full strength.

Quote Originally Posted by 44 Mag View Post

Exactly what I was thinking. As I posted this AM, not a very attractive card tonight is it??? Tomorrow looks good.
Yup, exactly. Better to go small tonight, play it safe, and go bigger tomorrow with the nice card. Good call!

Friday leans & looks: Atlanta: Cleveland: Dallas: Denver: Phoenix: GS: all to be determined. SAS also plays but can't trust pops not to sit guys, have to see how tonight goes. They won't be sitting tonight. ( I hope)
Like some of your early leans. Nice ML parlay possibilities. Definitely good money to be made tomorrow. Looking forward to it already. Let's get tonight over with haha.

sas: Ml.
Its not as simple as the spread being too high, take the ML. A high spread can be indicative if a SU loss, like when San Antonio was -9.5 at Utah last month and lost 96-100. But its kinda hard seeing SA losing to Chicago here. May have to go with you on that ML

Also dont like Utah without Derrick Favors.