Login Search

NBA Playoffs 2014

Last Post

Can't resist. Rolling with the Square City Thunder. Durant talked about passing the ball.more in his postgame with Westbrook in agreement. They been bailing the shit and grind jizzlies by taking shit shot after shit shot. Not tonight. Thier ass on the line and u better believe threague don't wanna see memph in the next round.

Okc -3 risk $220 to win $200

might add more in a sec. Starting to smell a blowout

Hell ill take that push anyday a the week. Dam those Thunder are just atrocious. Kevin Durant I been saying for years is softer than hell. I love how people rip Dirk Nowitzki, that dude never went 4-20 in a playoff game and I've seen him attack the hoop ask the heat about his game 2 left handed layin from 2011, Durant too soft finess to do that.

Rolling with Blazers. If there are two people I don't trust in a payoff game its Howard and Harden, throw in that ridiculous coaching job McHale attempts night in night out my lord.

Portland -4 risk $110 to win 100 I want to bet a lil more but the dogs been barkin this first round don't wanna take a fave for anything serious this round.

Glad I laid off but still a lil pissed I laid that 4 in the first place. Terrible # and hate the last game of day regardless of sport or situation. Obvious rig job just like Sunday night baseball, so glad I didn't bet that rigged filth. Rolling with Charlotte for the first half. Not going too big cuz I have a play I really like tonight later.

Charlotte +4.5 -115 risk $115 to win $100

Quote Originally Posted by kainomac View Post
Atl and Wiz for the second round, cmon!
Good. I like shit like that. Atl is a better team than Indiana. They had a grip of new guys and a brand new head coach so the reg season record is misleading. Also fukk Pussers and gay Lance Stephenson. So glad they got worked. They might mail in next game they sorr losers. Also wiz gettin in over Chicago I looooove. The Bulls cannot score and it is miserable to put money on them, notice whole playoffs never touched em. Was a BEAUTIFUL 3-0 day. Would of loved a Mavs win but a cover is good enough for me. Having a very nice post season. I'm too superstitious to update record. Last time I did that after a nice streak I lost.