Login Search

CP Playoffs

Last Post

Last bets for today.

Brooklyn Nets to win series -280 (Risking 1U to win .36U)
Brooklyn has looked like the better, more experienced team. They seem to be better on both ends of the floor. This series is Brooklyns to lose.

Atlanta Hawks to win series +305 (Risking .4U to win 1.22U)
This series seems like it will be a toss up so I will take the 3 to 1 odds.

1H - Atlanta +3.5 -105 (Risking 1.05U to win 1U)
1H - Dallas +2 -105 (Risking 1.05U to win 1U)

The Mavericks has led all 3 games at half and Atlanta has tied or led all 4 games at half. Both 8 seeds challenging 1 seeds and maybe this will turn around soon but until then, I am gonna ride the streak.

San Antonio o201.5 -105 (Risking 1.05U to win 1U)
Both of these teams are rolling over each other offensively. Game 1 seems like it was just a fluke with SA not shooting the 3 ball well and Ellis and Dirk having poor shooting games. Both of these teams are shooting the ball very well and it is tough to see either one slowing down now.

1H - Heat -4.5 +100 (Risking .5U to win .5U)
Heat have won every half by 6. They are making it a point to come out of the gate strong. I am assuming Jeffersons injury got worse as the game went on since he had his 15 of his 20 points in the 1st quarter. I do not see the Bobcats competing without him playing very well. I see the Heat trying to get rid of them early so they can coast the second half and complete the sweep.