Login Search

T-Wizz 2014 NBA Playoffs

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
You really think OKC was the best team in the NBA but choked?

They aren't better than Miami.

The Wizards can't say say they're the third best team in the league btw.
the "best team" from the regular season standings dont always win a championship...
young superstars step up their game and enter a new level of nba stardom (when they win rings)..
both of your guys tonight proved they dont have it...

i can see that talking with you about this will get no where, as youre clearly one of those passionate hometown fans that Seto mentioned.

wow - you actually are ok with finishing in 3rd place and are talking down about a wizards team where their young stars (wall/beal) made their 1st postseason run....

maybe you misread me....i was talking about your underachieving comment
Last edited by Tommy Karate; 05-31-14 at 11:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Karate View Post
the "best team" from the regular season standings dont always win a championship...
young superstars step up their game and enter a new level of nba stardom (when they win rings)..
both of your guys tonight proved they dont have it...

i can see that talking with you about this will get no where, as youre clearly one of those passionate hometown fans that Seto mentioned.

wow - you actually are ok with finishing in 3rd place and are talking down about a wizards team where their young stars (wall/beal) made their 1st postseason run....

maybe you misread me....i was talking about your underachieving comment
We can put it to rest man. KD didn't play like a MVP down the stretch and OKC lost tonight. I can understand people saying Durant choked. No problem with that.

KD never gets blame though and it's always on Westbrook. Westbrook was the only reason OKC had a chance.

Im im not ok with my team finishing third but I'll get over it knowing they aren't better than Miami. They need to get better role players and Brooks or a new coach needs to hold KD and Westbrook accountable.

OKC never runs set plays or exploits matchuos. They win of pure ability but when it gets to this point it's a lot tougher unless the superstars go off like they did in game 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Karate View Post
are you kidding?

these guys arent champions.....durant, westbrook at home in an elimination game and you cant hold a 7 pt lead when the other team loses one of their best players?

they'll make exciting playoff games every year, probably get top seed next season - but they clearly dont have what guys like ginobli have.
Plus their coach is completely clueless.