Login Search

T-Wizz 2014 NBA Playoffs

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
Doubt it. I see a game 7 from last year repeat.

You like the Spurs tomorrow? I'm on them pretty heavy.
Yessir. I think they bounce back at home.

I'm more suggesting a game similar to Game 3. Or perhaps similar to Boston Game 7 in Miami in 2012. A close game before Heat take over late.

To think Pacers can win is probably a reach. I acknowledge that although I rule nothing out. I also acknowledge that they could get their doors blown off as you guys are suggesting. But I do think we need to at least consider that Indiana plays with some life with everything on the line.

One more thing: the espn studio crew brought up the possibility of some fatigue for Miami. A lot of guys saw increased minutes in a hard fought game tonight and we're not talking about a particularly young team. Just something worth noting...

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
Is anyone in this thread betting the World Cup?

I actually have grown quite found of betting soccer the last few years.

Love playing overs. It's exciting. Plus, there is almost always a game being played at all times throughout he world. Need midnight action? Bet Aussie or Japan. Need 5 am action? Bet Russia. Premier league. Then all the other leagues start at 8 or 9 am.
Yeah man. Seriously looking forward to the WC. Have quite a few group bets and a couple of match bets locked in already.

Have a thread going in the Soccer forum if your interested in dropping by. Would like to hear some of your thoughts on them. Always look out for your posts pre-Thunder games!

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
Spurs will play better at home. Crisp ball movement will lead to open perimeter shots and a few easier buckets around the rim. I don't think Durant and Westbrook will go off like they did the other night.
I think you're right. If the Spurs win another game in this series it will definitely be tonight. OKC will win game 6 regardless.

Who is offering -4? I've only saw 4.5 and 5 today.

I was thinking people may overreact to games 3-4. OKC still has a lot of work to do.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
I think you're right. If the Spurs win another game in this series it will definitely be tonight. OKC will win game 6 regardless.

Who is offering -4? I've only saw 4.5 and 5 today.

I was thinking people may overreact to games 3-4. OKC still has a lot of work to do.
5dimes this morning. I didn't post until I took the first half bet as well.

I'm not backing OKC tonight but will back them in games 6 and 7 if that tells anyone anything. Lol.

It's not that I don't think they can win, I just feel KD and Westbrook have better games when their backs are against the wall. That will be game 7.

Even though it's 2-2, Spurs are the more desperate team BC they aren't winning game 6.

I think OKC has a a decent shot tonight but more signs point to the Spurs playing better IMO.