Login Search

T-Wizz 2014 NBA Playoffs

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
You're really cold right now. We've all been there before. My only question would be why go 18u when you've been so cold and OKC has owned SA at home. Regular season proved it for you though, and I saw your links to your previous years, all plus units.

I like SA in gm5. It will go back to 2 on 5 basketball. All the role players like Green, Mills and Diaw will roll at home. Parker and Duncan will respond, I'd be shocked if they didn't. Westbrook is due for one of those 30% shooting games with 7 turnovers. Even if Reggie Jackson does play, he won't be close to a full go, they'll need him on the road.
When people are cold is when they make the most bad decisions. Not bashing anyone at all here just speaking from personal experience. The main reason people get "hot" and "cold" has a lot to do with decision-making I think. There are periods when you sort of coast along and win a couple, lose a couple etc but most of the time I feel like I'm either scorching hot or ice cold. All it takes at times is for me to hit 1 big bet and I all of a sudden feel like I'm on fire and gonna hit my next 10. I guess I'm sort of the Jamal Crawford of gambling on those occasions lol.

Say what you want about how he's doing.....at least he has the balls to put up his picks for all to see.

Most people trolling here don't have the balls to start their own thread, and take the props or criticisms this guy does.

Props to him for putting it out there. It's easy to troll. Making picks, not so much.

Quote Originally Posted by JonEJet View Post
Say what you want about how he's doing.....at least he has the balls to put up his picks for all to see.

Most people trolling here don't have the balls to start their own thread, and take the props or criticisms this guy does.

Props to him for putting it out there. It's easy to troll. Making picks, not so much.
I've had a damn good track record in the nba on this site. Not like I'm trying to prove anything here. Not ashamed of this playoffs more just disappointed it hasn't gone my way. I've always said it's about discussing the games. That's all I'm here for.
Give Points

Points Awarded:

KRIT gave t-wizzle 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
I've had a damn good track record in the nba on this site. Not like I'm trying to prove anything here. Not ashamed of this playoffs more just disappointed it hasn't gone my way. I've always said it's about discussing the games. That's all I'm here for.
good track record? you just lost $10,000 in the playoffs dumbfuk!
including $15,000 in nfl, ncaaf, ncaab, march madness, nhl, golf and every other loser bet you've posted in the past year.

now a real bettor who dropped $25,000 would be admitting they are broke and contemplating suicide. but not twizzler, he continues to pump out bets like cows pumps out methane gas.

only a delusionally deranged individual would continue this charade when its obvious to everyone hes an airbetting broketard. but thats what attention whores do..... because negative attention is still better than none.