Login Search

T-Wizz 2014 NBA Playoffs

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
Spurs ML +135 (4x) - Took this yesterday
Spurs ML +130 (14x) - Added today
Spurs 1H ML +125 (2x)

So 18x total. I said I would take Spurs again in Game 4. Tonight is the crucial game of this series.

that's a lot of air.

enough to fill up a bouncy taj mahal.

Give Points

Points Awarded:

leetreaper gave crustyme 53 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
Spurs ML +135 (4x) - Took this yesterday
Spurs ML +130 (14x) - Added today

So 18x total. I said I would take Spurs again in Game 4. Tonight is the crucial game of this series.
Have no idea how you can feel that comfortable going 18x on SA with their recent history against Thunder in OKC with Ibaka. Gl, likely going to be on OKC.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
This is a crucial game. If OKC loses, Spurs probably wrap it up in five.

If OKC wins, they might win game 5 too because all the pressure will be on the Spurs.
Completely agree with you. If OKC wins tonight, pressure will be on Spurs. Thoughts of 2012 will creep into their heads.

Quote Originally Posted by KRIT View Post
Have no idea how you can feel that comfortable going 18x on SA with their recent history against Thunder in OKC with Ibaka. Gl, likely going to be on OKC.

Completely agree with you. If OKC wins tonight, pressure will be on Spurs. Thoughts of 2012 will creep into their heads.
In my mind a game 5 would be easier for OKC to win than a game 7 because if it's 2-2, OKC has momentum and the Spurs are almost in a must win situation knowing that haven't won in OKC in a long time.

OKC has beaten the Spurs 8 straight in OKC and 9 straight when Ibaka has played. This includes 5 playoff games over the past few years.

San Antonio is really good and capable of winning but I really don't see the angle to keep betting more on them each time after they lose in OKC.

In my mind a game 5 would be easier for OKC to win than a game 7 because if it's 2-2, OKC has momentum and the Spurs are almost in a must win situation knowing that haven't won in OKC in a long time.

I think the smart thing to do would be to back the home team every game.

OKC has beaten the Spurs 8 straight in OKC and 9 straight when Ibaka has played. This includes 5 playoff games over the past few years.

San Antonio is really good and capable of winning but I really don't see the angle to keep betting more on them each time after they lose in OKC.
I agree with most everything you said. Ibaka is huge obviously, but getting rid of Sefelosha has been a huge boost to OKC. I like the starting backcourt of Jackson/Westbrook, and I love what Lamb brings off the bench. This is an entirely different OKC team from the first two games. It's a shame Brooks didn't make the lineup tweaks after gm1.

We just need this one and series over, OKC wins game 5 on the road !!!

I agree with most everything you said. Ibaka is huge obviously, but getting rid of Sefelosha has been a huge boost to OKC. I like the starting backcourt of Jackson/Westbrook, and I love what Lamb brings off the bench. This is an entirely different OKC team from the first two games. It's a shame Brooks didn't make the lineup tweaks after gm1.
The Spurs will make adjustments and play better.

I think it will be a good game. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if OKC won and the Spurs covered.

I just think OKC wins. Until the Spurs beat them in OKC I really have no reason to think they will.

The Spurs will make adjustments and play better.

I think it will be a good game. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if OKC won and the Spurs covered.

I just think OKC wins. Until the Spurs beat them in OKC I really have no reason to think they will.
i know but how many times dallas lost to spurs and they gave them hell first round.... i know its hard to beat someone that many times but...tough tough and close game..

Chasing his complete turds he's been throwing out for the past two months