Login Search

T-Wizz 2014 NBA Playoffs

Last Post

Frustrating as a Pacers fan but I had Miami winning by 5. West got in foul trouble but Bird picked up Scola to get 10-12 pts off the bench in games like this but Scola looked 45 years old out there. Cole outplayed CJ Watson as well. I can't understand why Vogel left Wade in so many isolations either....he's not driving and kicking like LeBron anymore? Its not like Bosh and Allen were killing them? Prob Heat in 6 just like I said before the series but Miami is very beatable. If Paul George is going to step up to the hype then he needs to be able to dominate guys like Allen/Wade with his size....think George/West combined for 9 for 32? If they're going to get one in Miami it will Sat with the extra days to practice down there.

t-wizzle i dint watch the game... but i also played Indiana (+2.5), or what i checked today in plays-by-play and boxscore, Indiana could have steal the game or at least cover it
Not to forget, P.George got banged and Hiberto early fould trouble.

BTW do you know where we can check extendes resumes of the past games ?? like Miami @ Indiana gm2 for example ?

Quote Originally Posted by NBA Maniac View Post
t-wizzle i dint watch the game... but i also played Indiana (+2.5), or what i checked today in plays-by-play and boxscore, Indiana could have steal the game or at least cover it
Not to forget, P.George got banged and Hiberto early fould trouble.

BTW do you know where we can check extendes resumes of the past games ?? like Miami @ Indiana gm2 for example ?
Resumes? Not sure what you mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
Are the Thunder done you think?

Was hoping they'd at least make it a game smh. I guess the Spurs are just too strong for them. Hopefully it doesn't get too much out of hand.

I honestly thought the Spurs big run would come in the second half. I banked on a solid OKC start. We saw it in the first. Then Spurs got in the bonus really early.