Login Search

T-Wizz 2014 NBA Playoffs

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
Pacers +2.5 -105 (3x)

I planned on waiting until tip thinking if I decided to roll with Indy that I could maybe get a 3. That doesn't look like it's going to be the case as most shops are back down to 2.

I'm still somewhat undecided on this game but like I've been saying the last few days, I just have a feeling that Indy could go up 2-0 here. And like I've been saying, it wouldn't be the end of the world for Miami.

If I decide to buy out or flip sides, I still have that option. I also think it's important to note that Miami could easily win this game and not cover which is why I am placing a premium on trying to get the best number here.
you dont have a public book? i can almost guarantee a bovada/sia will have 3.5 later...

i feel like mia also wins the game but indy covers...

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
so taking the pacers here seem like the obvious move, right?

I just take a lot of these things into consideration bro. I've said since Sunday, I can see Pacers going up 2-0. It doesn't really mean anything. Miami would likely take care of business at home and then we have a 3 game series.

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
Pacers +2.5 -105 (3x)

I planned on waiting until tip thinking if I decided to roll with Indy that I could maybe get a 3. That doesn't look like it's going to be the case as most shops are back down to 2.

I'm still somewhat undecided on this game but like I've been saying the last few days, I just have a feeling that Indy could go up 2-0 here. And like I've been saying, it wouldn't be the end of the world for Miami.

If I decide to buy out or flip sides, I still have that option. I also think it's important to note that Miami could easily win this game and not cover which is why I am placing a premium on trying to get the best number here.

Pacers Live +2.5 +100 (1x)