Login Search

T-Wizz 2014 NBA Playoffs

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
i like the wizards and clipps as well seto. not sure what t-wizzle thinks.

also i think spurs might sweep, looks like grizzlies series a lot but maybe lilliard will perform at home.
I don't trust the Wizards enough to put 10 or 20 units on them in one game. I had a hard time doing it for a series bet and I'm gonna have to sweat my ass off there.

The Clippers will bounce back however. I am 100% confident of that.

I agree it feels a bit like the Grizz series. Which is why I'd rather take Portland 1H than full game tomorrow. Gotta think they come out strong with that crowd.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
I don't think the Spurs will sweep.
spurs look like they have a sense of urgency to finish off this series quickly. they want to rest, so I see them keeping the intensity up, especially on defense. that -1.5 line looks too enticing though... like there's something I'm missing.

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
Thunder played the perfect game tonight. Yes, Clippers in Game 4 looks like a definite play.
I find it funny that conspiracy theorists still believe the vast majority of these games are not decided by the players after games like tonight. Funny and sad.

Let's get that one. It will probably be my biggest play ever on a single game.

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
I find it funny that conspiracy theorists still believe the vast majority of these games are not decided by the players after games like tonight. Funny and sad.

Let's get that one. It will probably be my biggest play ever on a single game.
I know man. Some people can't just appreciate great basketball. It's a shame.

You really feel that strongly? I do agree for sure.

How about tomorrow? I feel like I have the Portland script in my mind like I said earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
I know man. Some people can't just appreciate great basketball. It's a shame.

You really feel that strongly? I do agree for sure.

How about tomorrow? I feel like I have the Portland script in my mind like I said earlier.
I can't see a Doc Rivers team losing both games at home. Their supporting cast should contribute more than they did tonight and Griffin looks like he's figuring this series out slowly.

This is just the ultimate back and forth series. Both teams are somewhat flawed and somewhat amazing at the same time. Thunder won't win 3 straight.

I may actually take the ML even though I never do that because I just don't see any way they lose. Stupid things can always happen with a point spread. I will bet both I think.

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
Pacers to beat Heat EC Finals +605......they did take the Heat to 7 last year and now they home court advantage plus Scola, CJ Watson, Turner, and Copeland. Not to mention Hibbert looks like Wilt Chamberlain every time they play Miami. It be a homer play but worth a couple hundred imo
lol who???

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
Pacers to beat Heat EC Finals +605......they did take the Heat to 7 last year and now they have home court advantage plus Scola, CJ Watson, Turner, and Copeland. Not to mention Hibbert looks like Wilt Chamberlain every time they play Miami. It be a homer play but worth a couple hundred imo
You sure that +605 isn't "Pacers win a game against Miami in the ECF"?