Login Search

T-Wizz 2014 NBA Playoffs

Last Post

Nets +8 -105 (4x); ML +315 (.5x)
Nets 1H +4.5 -105 (2x); ML +225 (.5x)

Brooklyn probably won't win this game but it's going to be much closer than Game 1. Williams, Johnson, Pierce - they will all play better tonight. Miami will continue with their spread offense tonight. I thought they were really trying hard to get their shooters into a rhythm early on in this series. Ray Allen had a great game from 3 and I think Battier hit a couple but it only takes a few of those shots to miss and a few long rebounds leading to transition to turn things around for the Nets. Miami will probably take over late but this is going to be a much more competitive game.

Trail Blazers +7 -117 (3x); ML +255 (.5x)
Trail Blazers 1H +4 -110 (4x)

Portland will bounce back tonight. I expect different defensive matchups tonight. If Stotts knows what's good for him, he'll give Parker some different looks. I personally would put Batum on him and leave Lillard on Green and save Lillard for offense. I don't typically buy points but I thought it was important to get the original numbers here. Portland will emphasize getting to the basket tonight. They will run through Aldridge and iso him on the block and let him go to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
Agreed. Pacers are in trouble.

Also the NBA is just not the same without Bryant.

Can't wait to see him demolish everyone next year.

Critics about to get silenced.

Kobe averaging 25 a game.
so that was a mirage last night by hibbert?
if you were to tell me he goes 20/10 in a game, i pound indy...

kobe is done....deal with it! ha

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
Trail Blazers +7 -117 (3x); ML +255 (.5x)
Trail Blazers 1H +4 -110 (1x)

Portland will bounce back tonight. I expect different defensive matchups tonight. If Stotts knows what's good for him, he'll give Parker some different looks. I personally would put Batum on him and leave Lillard on Green and save Lillard for offense. I don't typically buy points but I thought it was important to get the original numbers here. Portland will emphasize getting to the basket tonight. They will run through Aldridge and iso him on the block and let him go to work.

Typo on Blazers 1H. It's 1x, not 4x.

Adding Blazers +6.5 -105 (1x)