Login Search

T-Wizz 2014 NBA Playoffs

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
Wizards +4.5 -107 (2.5x); ML +165 (.5x)
Pacers Live -1.5 +105 (1x)
Wizards TT Under 89 -115 (.25x)

Pacers were the right side tonight. Glad I recognized that and hit the middle.

This sounds ridiculous but I really believe I caught a break. Yes - I realize Wizards covered that ENTIRE game - but Pacers were the sharp play. They were never going to lose this game.

This sounds ridiculous but I really believe I caught a break. Yes - I realize Wizards covered that ENTIRE game - but Pacers were the sharp play. They were never going to lose this game.
This guy is Unreal he wins 3 Units and pats himself on the back when he got lucky as hell they didnt lose by 5.

Then bumps his thread for a 3 unit win when he is down over 100 Units in the last week.

Cant make this shit up.

Give Points

Points Awarded:

GT21Megatron gave Donkeys2012 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Clippers +5.5 -108 (12x); ML +205 (2x)
Late money all over the Clippers. Only thing that concerns me is a crazy hot OKC start. First half line movement indicates this could happen.

TK getting back to you.... I just think the Clippers are a better team. Their size makes them a more viable contender. The Thunder force awful jumpshots. Sometimes they get away with it because Durant and Westbrook are so talented and can get hot but their offense is too inconsistent. They don't have an inside presence. If Durant would just post up (LIKE I'VE BEEN SAYING FOR THE PAST 4 YEARS NOW), it would do wonders for them. They could run through him in the post and it would free up other shooters for OPEN shots. It doesn't even matter that he's not strong. He's tall enough where he could do Dirk/Aldridge moves and just shoot over the defender and quick enough to get a stop and drive. Eventually that style of game could wear him out but they could pick their spots and use it effectively.

I'll admit I don't really follow here. Having watched that game it could have really gone either way? I still find it hard to credit Indiana for this win. One thing I can say about them is they guarded the 3 A LOT better, not surprised Wiz shot 5-21, even though bad shot selection had to do with it too. But still, Wizards lost this game from a very favourable position more than anything imo. They need to play better offensively at home than they did in these 1st 2 games - and I do realise they scored a lot in game 1 but those droughts they go on keep allowing the Pacers to hang around and when you allow a team to hang around bad things happen to you. Now obviously you could probably reverse this from an Indiana standpoint but I really see it that way.

Oh and how can you go 5-12 from the line in an NBA game? 42 percent lmao. Pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
I'll admit I don't really follow here. Having watched that game it could have really gone either way? I still find it hard to credit Indiana for this win. One thing I can say about them is they guarded the 3 A LOT better, not surprised Wiz shot 5-21, even though bad shot selection had to do with it too. But still, Wizards lost this game from a very favourable position more than anything imo. They need to play better offensively at home than they did in these 1st 2 games - and I do realise they scored a lot in game 1 but those droughts they go on keep allowing the Pacers to hang around and when you allow a team to hang around bad things happen to you. Now obviously you could probably reverse this from an Indiana standpoint but I really see it that way.

Oh and how can you go 5-12 from the line in an NBA game? 42 percent lmao. Pathetic.

I partially base that on line movement. My interpretation of that line (even before the late money) is that Indiana was no doubt winning this game. I regretted my small Wiz ML bet but just let it ride. I can't really give you much of a breakdown here - all I can say is that the line movement over the course of the day, along with the late money told me that Indy was going to make a run late.

If you want to get into a breakdown, I think you could see the pace of the game changed. Washington wasn't able to get out in transition. It became a slow game and Washington not only had a tough time getting to the rim, but they were shooting contested shots.

The Pacers play a playoff brand of basketball. Their offense still sucks but if Hibbert plays the way he did today it will open up corner 3s for George Hill and eventually George and Stephenson will be able to get into a rhythm.

I partially base that on line movement. My interpretation of that line (even before the late money) is that Indiana was no doubt winning this game. I regretted my small Wiz ML bet but just let it ride. I can't really give you much of a breakdown here - all I can say is that the line movement over the course of the day, along with the late money told me that Indy was going to make a run late.

If you want to get into a breakdown, I think you could see the pace of the game changed. Washington wasn't able to get out in transition. It became a slow game and Washington not only had a tough time getting to the rim, but they were shooting contested shots.

The Pacers play a playoff brand of basketball. Their offense still sucks but if Hibbert plays the way he did today it will open up corner 3s for George Hill and eventually George and Stephenson will be able to get into a rhythm.
Yea I see what you mean - but still up 3 with 4 minutes to go against one of the worst offensive teams in the league you had to at least think the Wizards had a shot at that game. But I understand the explanation.

Wizards didn't get that much in transition in game 1 either but tonight was an all-time low (1 fast break point )

Gotta think they can play better in DC especially on offense. I expect John Wall to bounce back. Time will tell but I think in 4 days time we're talking about Indiana trying to fight off elimination in game 5. Which they most likely will, I think Wizards win this in 6 now. If they can at least win 3 games in the series I'll break even on my series bets, but I'm not even thinking about that now I want to win lol. I'll start having that mindset if they lose game 3.

Who bounces back tomorrow? I think both the Nets and Blazers should put on a better showing and hang around but I'm not really convinced either covers at this point.

Yea I see what you mean - but still up 3 with 4 minutes to go against one of the worst offensive teams in the league you had to at least think the Wizards had a shot at that game. But I understand the explanation.

Wizards didn't get that much in transition in game 1 either but tonight was an all-time low (1 fast break point )

Gotta think they can play better in DC especially on offense. I expect John Wall to bounce back. Time will tell but I think in 4 days time we're talking about Indiana trying to fight off elimination in game 5. Which they most likely will, I think Wizards win this in 6 now. If they can at least win 3 games in the series I'll break even on my series bets, but I'm not even thinking about that now I want to win lol. I'll start having that mindset if they lose game 3.

Who bounces back tomorrow? I think both the Nets and Blazers should put on a better showing and hang around but I'm not really convinced either covers at this point.
It took a Beal lucky 3 and I feel I got really lucky that Wizards didn't have an opportunity to foul again.

I took Nets +8 already just in case it closes 7.5. I wanna take Blazers too. But not sure I can pull the trigger.

It took a Beal lucky 3 and I feel I got really lucky that Wizards didn't have an opportunity to foul again.

I took Nets +8 already just in case it closes 7.5. I wanna take Blazers too. But not sure I can pull the trigger.
Yeah ultimately it came to that but you can't say Wizards didn't have their chance to win that game.

That's probably the one I like better - but I'm not really sure. I may have a look at the "largest lead under" prop, I could see the game being close and Miami making a late run to sneak a BS cover.

Yeah ultimately it came to that but you can't say Wizards didn't have their chance to win that game.

That's probably the one I like better - but I'm not really sure. I may have a look at the "largest lead under" prop, I could see the game being close and Miami making a late run to sneak a BS cover.
Yea that's what I see happening. Nets playing a good game but still losing. If they could win though it would make Heat an easy play in Game 3.