Login Search

T-Wizz 2014 NBA Playoffs

Last Post

This is my first post on SBR. I have been following these boards religiously for the past few months. I couldn't keep my mouth shut any longer. air wizzle please keep it going. If I faded your picks this entire playoffs I would be a rich man. I'm in awe of how bad of a capper you are. It's very amusing to see you type up an analysis just to see it ripped to shreds once the ball is tipped. Fade this guy and you are guaranteed to profit! I love it! He's got Miami and Spurs tomorrow. So Tuesday is a DOGS DAY!!! 😜

Quote Originally Posted by TPruet87 View Post
This is my first post on SBR. I have been following these boards religiously for the past few months. I couldn't keep my mouth shut any longer. air wizzle please keep it going. If I faded your picks this entire playoffs I would be a rich man. I'm in awe of how bad of a capper you are. It's very amusing to see you type up an analysis just to see it ripped to shreds once the ball is tipped. Fade this guy and you are guaranteed to profit! I love it! He's got Miami and Spurs tomorrow. So Tuesday is a DOGS DAY!!! 
Should be May Poster of the Month just based on this one post.

Baldie Gold Make it happen

Ugh just wrote out a long post and it didn't send.

Too frustrated to write it again. Basically was just saying I was hoping Thunder would take care of Game 1 so I could load up on Clippers Game 2 but not gonna be able to do that now.

I've said all yea on this site that I liked Clippers chances of winning the West. Their size makes them rock solid. Thunder could win and cover Game 2 (that's a normal NBA script in the playoffs) but let's face it - the Thunder were exposed yet again here. Every time I bet on these chumps, this is how they play. When I'm on the other side they play like world beaters. I have a good feel for both these teams but I've just been way off on timing up how they will play in certain games. Like I said though, Thunder Game 2 is the normal NBA playoffs script especially coming off a blowout but I am just not a believer in OKC.

Anyway, tomorrow I like Heat -7. I don't know about the late game yet but I'd like to think Portland can steal that game.

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
Ugh just wrote out a long post and it didn't send.

Too frustrated to write it again. Basically was just saying I was hoping Thunder would take care of Game 1 so I could load up on Clippers Game 2 but not gonna be able to do that now.

I've said all yea on this site that I liked Clippers chances of winning the West. Their size makes them rock solid. Thunder could win and cover Game 2 (that's a normal NBA script in the playoffs) but let's face it - the Thunder were exposed yet again here. Every time I bet on these chumps, this is how they play. When I'm on the other side they play like world beaters. I have a good feel for both these teams but I've just been way off on timing up how they will play in certain games. Like I said though, Thunder Game 2 is the normal NBA playoffs script especially coming off a blowout but I am just not a believer in OKC.

Anyway, tomorrow I like Heat -7. I don't know about the late game yet but I'd like to think Portland can steal that game.
Im not sure about heat game yet twizz. I'll almost certainly b on Portland tho

Quote Originally Posted by ChiLLx View Post
Going back to last postseason the Thunder have now lost 5 of their last 7 HOME playoff games. This is not the same team as 2012.
That's a crazy. I remember when they were unbeatable at home. But you're right, not the same team they used to be.