Login Search

T-Wizz 2014 NBA Playoffs

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by James Marques View Post
Well according to said tracking, he lost half of a year's profit on one play. ONE PLAY. What does that tell you? You cannot have that kind of variance in your bankroll and be successful long-term. That's all I'm saying. I'm not saying the guy sucks at picking games, I don't think he does at all. I'm saying he's like a high school teenager at managing his money. How useful is one's ability to pick winners if he's already run out of money by the end of round 1 of the playoffs?
So what?

If you're up 1 unit on the season and you risk 0.5 units you're also risking half the season's profit lol.

Like I said, you have no idea and neither do I what 30 units is to wizzle in real life. Nor should you care. We are here to discuss games and gambling-related stuff related to how to cap games, not to teach guys how to manage their money unless they ask for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
So what?

If you're up 1 unit on the season and you risk 0.5 units you're also risking half the season's profit lol.

Like I said, you have no idea and neither do I what 30 units is to wizzle in real life. Nor should you care. We are here to discuss games and gambling-related stuff related to how to cap games, not to teach guys how to manage their money unless they ask for it.

Lol exactly. Although he's probably not really capable of talking about the games because he called Joe Johnson the x-factor today and said he'd be forcing bad shots. What did he put up today, like 25 points? They ran their offense through him all day. Every time he got doubled in the post he would find the open man. I would venture to say he had 5 assists and another 4 or 5 hockey assists.

Quote Originally Posted by Donkeys2012 View Post
Anybody have an updated record and Units for the playoff thread ?

If not im going to tally up today to see exactly how big of a trainwreck this has been. Im guessing over 100 units in the negative.
Believe it or not most of us have better things to do than to tally up other poster's records. Enough work doing my own.

Quote Originally Posted by killersweet View Post
Liking the Pacers tonight Wizz. Wiz may show some rust today.
You think so? I've been considering that possibility as well. To me the biggest issue is I think Stephenson is going to be in Beal's grill and he won't handle that well.

How will Indy get back in transition defense? Think about all the easy baskets that Washington got in the last series.

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
You think so? I've been considering that possibility as well. To me the biggest issue is I think Stephenson is going to be in Beal's grill and he won't handle that well.

How will Indy get back in transition defense? Think about all the easy baskets that Washington got in the last series.
Won't Stephenson also make plenty of dumb mistakes and gamble for steals which will help Beal get open shots?