Login Search

T-Wizz 2014 NBA Playoffs

Last Post

I predict he's a bad gambler, and bad luck strikes bad gamblers. Risks ridiculous units that no right minded person would risk, yet I'm the idiot? No wonder this thread has so many tailers, a bunch of amateur gamblers. Hawks are my hometown favorite team, I love them... $3 grand? How do you not see this air bet bullshit and not think amateur?

Quote Originally Posted by Goat Milk View Post
James break down the toronto nets game for me. Please refer to previous game film and tell me the adjustments each coach will make in terms of schemes, matchups, and rotation. Thanks.
I'd be happy to... The Toronto Raptors score 1.055 points per possession, a decent clip over the league average. The Brooklyn Nets give up 1.043 points per possession, just slightly worse than the league average of 1.040. Oh, and by the way, Toronto beats the league average of 1.024 def points per possession. So my math says.... Toronto by 5. In terms of scheme or rotation, I can't possibly predict any change in team philosophy. Who could? But here's my theory. If I'm Toronto, I pick up the pace significantly tomorrow. Much younger team running the floor, I can't imagine the Nets keeping up with high tempo. But this is just supposition. I'll put $100 on it - no 50 unit bombs for me. Best of luck.
Last edited by James Marques; 05-04-14 at 09:23 AM.

James it's interesting you bring up this 2% 4% BS, how do you know when Wiz bets 10, 15 units on a game if that's 0.2%, 2%, or 20% of his roll? And more importantly, why do you care?

Bad gambler - lol. Are bad gamblers usually up huge after 3-4 years of tracked plays in a sport?

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
James it's interesting you bring up this 2% 4% BS, how do you know when Wiz bets 10, 15 units on a game if that's 0.2%, 2%, or 20% of his roll? And more importantly, why do you care?

Bad gambler - lol. Are bad gamblers usually up huge after 3-4 years of tracked plays in a sport?
Well according to said tracking, he lost half of a year's profit on one play. ONE PLAY. What does that tell you? You cannot have that kind of variance in your bankroll and be successful long-term. That's all I'm saying. I'm not saying the guy sucks at picking games, I don't think he does at all. I'm saying he's like a high school teenager at managing his money. How useful is one's ability to pick winners if he's already run out of money by the end of round 1 of the playoffs?