Login Search

T-Wizz 2014 NBA Playoffs

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
Spurs Live 1Q +5.5 -115 (2x); ML +700 (.5x)

Spurs Live 1H +3.5 -125 (1x); ML +175 (1x)

Spurs Live -1.5 -110 (4x)
Spurs Live -2.5 +100 (2x)
Salvaged the night big time. I suppose you could say I caught a break with Spurs falling behind early but you need to capitalize on those situations.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
Mavs are fun to watch. Where is Seto?
I try to keep up with the US hours as much as I can living in England but it ain't always easy, there's one night every now and then when I'm just too tired.

I did watch the game as if it was live though - just turn off scores on League Pass and play the game without looking at the timeline or anything. Just finished. Fukking gutted. I'm not sure there are many things worse than losing to (what proved to be) a game winner by Boris Diaw.

Happy Spurs didn't cover the -4.5 at least. I thought they'd win handily but didn't want to fade my team. As it turns out I woulda ended up losing a bet by the hook AND having to take this loss - one's enough lol.

Does Dirk finally have a big game in game 5?

I know but after 1000 they limited me until the odds changed. It's ok I'm locked in now.
yeah sometimes you have to wait til the line changes

gotta say today's card looks tough to me.

i may take houston tomorrow even though i'm afraid they may fukk me like in game 2.

I was thinking taking all the points I can get tonight, thoughts on this one t wiz? I'd be taking all single games, wiz +4.5, GS+6.5, & Memphis @ whatever b4 game starts, I know you like bulls, but why? Just bc bulls put up a fight? I think beal might b too much, he is coming into his own in this series.

JBC I think Bulls will defend homecourt and then lose in Washington in Game 6. I might consider taking Wizards live though if they are trailing. I could see Chicago leading this whole game and then Wizards stealing it at the end but Bulls should be the right side tonight.

I bet Thunder but didn't post it yet. I'll post that and Hawks later.

Seto, Rockets should cover but I wanna give that some time to see if I change my mind.