Login Search

T-Wizz 2014 NBA Playoffs

Last Post

I'm baffled with how bad Indy played.

I get they have been in a funk but they grinded out a tough win on the road in game 3 and show heart. They had momentum and the Hawks were in a big let down spot after letting 3-1 lead get away. Vegas had Indy a decent favorite....typically the home team rolls.

The Pacers act like they want the season to end. It doesn't make sense given they fought all year for the 1 seed.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post
I'm baffled with how bad Indy played.

I get they have been in a funk but they grinded out a tough win on the road in game 3 and show heart. They had momentum and the Hawks were in a big let down spot after letting 3-1 lead get away. Vegas had Indy a decent favorite....typically the home team rolls.

The Pacers act like they want the season to end. It doesn't make sense given they fought all year for the 1 seed.

I don't think anyone saw that second quarter coming. Pacers seemed to be in good shape early on. They were forcing turnovers and playing well. Atlanta went on something like a 32-7 run behind Mike Scott. He made everything and the game got out of hand. For whatever it's worth, Pacers definitely received tons of sharp action. Tonight was the perfect example of how sharps aren't always right.