Login Search

T-Wizz 2014 NBA Playoffs

Last Post

Had portland -3.5 , tried to middle at houston +4.5 with something like +160 weird ass live line, then absolutely slammed the portland ML going into OT. Cashed it pretty nice without the middle and also had ana to win and was gonna hedge out in OT but had a few drinks at the bar and decided to double up going into OT. Solid f'in sunday boys. This week should be good!

Quote Originally Posted by Ebumdude View Post
I'm not finding anywhere listed who the refs for tonight's game was.
Game Official 1 Official 2 Official 3 Alternate
Atlanta @ Indiana Monty McCutchen John Goble David Jones Sean Wright
Miami @ Charlotte Danny Crawford Michael Smith Tom Washington Josh Tiven
San Antonio @ Dallas Scott Foster Pat Fraher Bill Kennedy Mark Ayotte

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
Great hit there man. I liked Warriors but couldn't pull the trigger because of the whole Sterling thing. Was worried that it could somehow work in the Clippers favor and make them play with a chip on their shoulder so just laid off.
t-wizzle, i picked Clippers, because i tought the team would would try to give MAX effort, to show the "black Power" and also to send a message saying they are there to win the games/ring for them and the fans, and they don't give a crap to the owner.
Was a stupid angle ??

Quote Originally Posted by shevabets View Post
Doc Rivers saying pre-game that he 'don't know' whether he'll stay with the Clippers much longer... that should have made everyone lay off the visiting team.
. “Our message is to play,” Rivers said. “Our message is that we’re going to let no one and nothing stop us from what we want to do. And I think that’s a good message. I really do. . . . If we can pull this off all the way, I think that would be a terrific message.”