Login Search

T-Wizz 2014 NBA Playoffs

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Karate View Post
you are the sadest guy i have ever seen on the internet. ive posted in fantasy sports forums and now SBR the last few years and have never seen anyone like you for a consistent/long period of time.
i get it that there might be more to the story then i or anyone else knows, but most normal people would efight for a day or so, then move on.

your obsession with him is scary and you scream weirdness. i can only imagine what you must look and be like in person.

whats funny is, youre a brave tough from your keyboard, yet youve probably gotten your face cracked on more then 1 occasion i. actually, maybe not since you likely dont speak this way to people in the real world.

someone ban this clown already....
he was the same way with lb....useless.......mods don't say a word, wonder why

good luck pal. i have zero read on that series and the thunder series.

been on the road all day just catching up with everything, happy my monster play on GS cashed even though i couldn't watch. as well as monster wins for the mavs and my soccer team so I'm pretty happy today

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
good luck pal. i have zero read on that series and the thunder series.

been on the road all day just catching up with everything, happy my monster play on GS cashed even though i couldn't watch. as well as monster wins for the mavs and my soccer team so I'm pretty happy today

Great hit there man. I liked Warriors but couldn't pull the trigger because of the whole Sterling thing. Was worried that it could somehow work in the Clippers favor and make them play with a chip on their shoulder so just laid off.

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
Great hit there man. I liked Warriors but couldn't pull the trigger because of the whole Sterling thing. Was worried that it could somehow work in the Clippers favor and make them play with a chip on their shoulder so just laid off.
ha to be honest i never even considered that as a possible angle for either team.

maybe coz i don't live in the US so i just vaguely heard of it, you guys must have had many stories and constant news updates about it.

warriors are like the opposite of the grizzlies. i can never go wrong with them in the playoffs. have made me a boatload between this year and last.

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
ha to be honest i never even considered that as a possible angle for either team.

maybe coz i don't live in the US so i just vaguely heard of it, you guys must have had many stories and constant news updates about it.

warriors are like the opposite of the grizzlies. i can never go wrong with them in the playoffs. have made me a boatload between this year and last.

Yea I mean I just overthought it. The late money crashed in on them too and I still laid off. I just didn't wanna mess with it but bad move on my part.

Are you taking the late game?

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
Yea I mean I just overthought it. The late money crashed in on them too and I still laid off. I just didn't wanna mess with it but bad move on my part.

Are you taking the late game?
Nah I can't get a hold of that series yet. Gut says Portland can't lose 2 at home with the atmosphere there against a "soft" team but who the fuk knows, I thought the series would be dominated by homecourt and we haven't had a home win yet lol.