Login Search

T-Wizz 2014 NBA Playoffs

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
Sorry. The majority of my plays are well before tip.
It takes a MAN to apologize like you did. I surely accept your apology.

And it takes more of a MAN to see all the criticism in this thread and continue posting.

I appreciate all that you have done this season, and keep it going!

Remember: For each hater, there are hundreds more that are with you!
Give Points

Points Awarded:

kainomac gave brandcorytoby 1 Betpoint(s) for this post.

a real man doesnt post plays well after the game is underway hoping no one notices. i only caught it by accident otherwise he would have gotten away with it.

a real man doesnt blame his cellphone after being caught red handed.

a real man doesnt make a ridiculous argument that watching for a quarter and getting mavs +11 didnt give him an unfair advantage.

but we're not talking about a real man here.... we're talking about a scamming weasel who refuses to add all his losers in nfl, cfb, cbb, nhl and golf to his spreadsheet cause he is -500 psi overall.

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
a real man doesnt post plays well after the game is underway hoping no one notices. i only caught it by accident otherwise he would have gotten away with it.

a real man doesnt make a ridiculous argument that watching for a quarter and getting mavs +11 didnt give him an unfair advantage.

but we're not talking about a real man here.... we're talking about a scamming weasel who refuses to add all his losers in nfl, cfb, cbb, nhl and golf to his spreadsheet cause he is -500 psi overall.

I wasn't going to stoop so low to reply to you, but I will. T-Wizzle sent his Dallas play right before the game started (just look at the time of his post). So, his cellphone story is probably true.
Why don't you get out of this thread if you do not like winning in the NBA?

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post

A real man doesn't spend all this time obsessing on another guy's plays.
Am I doing it right?