Login Search

T-Wizz 2014 NBA Playoffs

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post

Good to see you back. This shit ain't worth it though with the little ones sniper.
ya..... I built my BR up to 8k last season and pissed it all away because I wasn't putting in the time anymore - just shootin from the hip... then had to buy an engagement ring (yes, my kids are all lil bastards) which was the single largest purchase of my life and thought about how much the 8k woulda helped out in the purchase.... coupled with everything else starts wearing on a man..... but I am around, usually smaller wagers now... slammed a couple yesterday but have to remain humble... easy to get sucked right back into it.

Glad to see you doing well... just do you and don't let these fukkers suk you into their bullshit.

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience"
Give Points

Points Awarded:

t-wizzle gave SpreadSniper 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.

Quote Originally Posted by SpreadSniper View Post
ya..... I built my BR up to 8k last season and pissed it all away because I wasn't putting in the time anymore - just shootin from the hip... then had to buy an engagement ring (yes, my kids are all lil bastards) which was the single largest purchase of my life and thought about how much the 8k woulda helped out in the purchase.... coupled with everything else starts wearing on a man..... but I am around, usually smaller wagers now... slammed a couple yesterday but have to remain humble... easy to get sucked right back into it.

Glad to see you doing well... just do you and don't let these fukkers suk you into their bullshit.

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience"

Wise words sniper. Hope everything works out for you. Thanks for stopping in