Login Search

T-Wizz 2014 NBA Playoffs

Last Post

To be fair, didn't he post a picture of a screenshot showing like $700 in play?

What's the difference in spreading out $700 over several games or betting it on one?

$1000 isn't that much money. I mean it's a big bet but it's not even a mortgage payment. As in you shouldn't be gambling at all if you can't afford to lose 1k.

I don't find a 1k bet too far fetched...it's when people say they have like 25k, 50k, ect that I start laughing.

Anyway, I think I just don't care anymore.

We are all assholes and pricks here. It's a dysfunctional family.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post

What's the difference in spreading out $700 over several games or betting it on one?

$1000 isn't that much money. I mean it's a big bet but it's not even a mortgage payment. As in you shouldn't be gambling at all if you can't afford to lose 1k.

I don't find a 1k bet too far fetched...it's when people say they have like 25k, 50k, ect that I start laughing.

I really like the Thunder in game 4. What r ur thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post

25k bet or 25k account?

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
5dimes is working now, he promised a screenshot yesterday and still nothing...just leave alone this loser for good, everyone knows he's a complete retard anyways by now...
you know, ive offered to leave him alone forever if he could prove any of the dozens of 2k-3k bets hes posted were real. just 1..... yet no response.

you would think someone who constantly complains and whines about me to sbr would jump at this generous offer but not air twizzler. one guess as to why.

so im not bullying him, hes choosing to be bullied and playing the victim card for more attention.

Quote Originally Posted by crustyme View Post
you know, ive offered to leave him alone forever if he could prove any of the dozens of 2k-3k bets hes posted were real. just 1..... yet no response.

you would think someone who constantly complains and whines about me to sbr would jump at this generous offer but not air twizzler. one guess as to why.

so im not bullying him, hes choosing to be bullied and playing the victim card for more attention.
Well said, AirFukk is doomed...

Moving onto tonight...

Raptors +5 -108 (3.5x); ML +185 (.5x)

Bulls +3 -109 (3x); ML +135 (1x)

The Raptors very well might steal back homecourt advantage tonight. I think it is to their advantage that this game is on the road. It will force them to play a more disciplined style of ball and I expect them to cut down big time on the turnovers. The Nets SHOULD win this series, but I'm not 100% sure that they will and I expect a battle tonight.

Chicago fights back tonight in a must-win. We all know the deal with them. Hustle plays, defense, etc. It should be a very very close game though.

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
Moving onto tonight...

Raptors +5 -108 (3.5x); ML +185 (.5x)

Bulls +3 -109 (3x); ML +135 (1x)

The Raptors very well might steal back homecourt advantage tonight. I think it is to their advantage that this game is on the road. It will force them to play a more disciplined style of ball and I expect them to cut down big time on the turnovers. The Nets SHOULD win this series, but I'm not 100% sure that they will and I expect a battle tonight.

Chicago fights back tonight in a must-win. We all know the deal with them. Hustle plays, defense, etc. It should be a very very close game though.

are you still down something like 50 units? Why not take up a new hobby, maybe fishing?