Login Search

T-Wizz 2014 NBA Playoffs

Last Post

T-wizzle... Why do you lie about putting a $1000 on the clippers? First off, every rational user on this forum knows you did not make that wager. Second off, you can't even back it up with a simple screenshot. Lastly, you are not only lying to all the users on this forum which already know there is no chance you put a $1000 down on this game, but you are lying to yourself. Why? Who knows. If it is satisfying to go on online forums and lie about your wagers then you are a real low life buddy. A simple screen shot would help to shut up all the people who believe you are lying about your wagers including myself because you simply cannot back up what you say.

Quote Originally Posted by eddycash View Post
If you don't know why, don't ask. Air wizzle is a demonic hater if you haven't noticed. He deserves Satan's dik.
Care to elaborate? There seems to be a lot of hate between bettors on this forum. Which is odd, if you really think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Birdman557 View Post
T-wizzle... Why do you lie about putting a $1000 on the clippers? First off, every rational user on this forum knows you did not make that wager. Second off, you can't even back it up with a simple screenshot. Lastly, you are not only lying to all the users on this forum which already know there is no chance you put a $1000 down on this game, but you are lying to yourself. Why? Who knows. If it is satisfying to go on online forums and lie about your wagers then you are a real low life buddy. A simple screen shot would help to shut up all the people who believe you are lying about your wagers including myself because you simply cannot back up what you say.
Hes proably attempting to manipulate a screen shot right now. Just like the ones he posted last night which had blacked out shit and failed to have his "largest wagers on houston" shown

Quote Originally Posted by Birdman557 View Post

If I post a screenshot, will you apologize?

Side note: We'd need to wait for 5Dimes to get back up. The site has been down for over an hour.

Quote Originally Posted by WalkingLuckCharm View Post

What's odd about people getting upset over losing money? Money generates the most hate my friend
Because betting is a solitary sport. If you lose money, you should either be angry at yourself or the bookie.

The hate around here really has nothing to do with the actual practice of betting, but more with the tendency of some to have a need to portray themselves as master bettors(no pun intended). Which in turn leads to accusations of lying and fraudulence.

Quite a suspicious bunch around here. But really quite a fascinating phenomenon in an otherwise very solitary sport.

You're not gonna believe this.

When OKC made the run at the end of the 3rd I took Memphis-7.5 -115 and Memphis-12.5 +280.

They go back up by 17 and the Grizzlies do what they did to me 2 years ago vs the Clippers with a complete and monumental collapse. I swear this team always destroys me in the playoffs. 2 years ago I went like 0-7 on my bets in the series v LAC. Last year I lost nearly 6 grand on that other MEM/LAC series. I remember losing quite a bit on them in games 1 and 3 vs SA. So far this year we're at 4 grand.

If I ever bet one of this team's games again I should be shot. The funny thing is I actually "like" them as a team but I can never, EVER get it right with them.

Good luck on the Clipps. I think I've done enough damage to my roll for the night.

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
You're not gonna believe this.

When OKC made the run at the end of the 3rd I took Memphis-7.5 -115 and Memphis-12.5 +280.

They go back up by 17 and the Grizzlies do what they did to me 2 years ago vs the Clippers with a complete and monumental collapse. I swear this team always destroys me in the playoffs. 2 years ago I went like 0-7 on my bets in the series v LAC. Last year I lost nearly 6 grand on that other MEM/LAC series. I remember losing quite a bit on them in games 1 and 3 vs SA. So far this year we're at 4 grand.

If I ever bet one of this team's games again I should be shot. The funny thing is I actually "like" them as a team but I can never, EVER get it right with them.

Good luck on the Clipps. I think I've done enough damage to my roll for the night.

I'm sorry pal. Live betting can be a killer. As it turns out, basically would have been a wash for me. I would have gone 2x spread, 2x ml on OKC Live.

Did you bet this late game or nah?