Login Search

T-Wizz 2014 NBA Playoffs

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Karate View Post
i wish....he just got the nets the cover.
Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
Pierce is one of the best players since 1998 bro.
Yes, he is (was) a great player... but if you want to win games in the end and/or need desesperate shots in the end to win/tight games, J.Johnson is the penetrating MAN !!

Quote Originally Posted by Pauulzcappin View Post
do you really think it's gonna be that big of a swing? btw tomorrow i like houston to start out hot even though they look outclassed. maybe a quarter or half play.

also two home dogs who stole one on the road. t-wizzle do books think okc and clipps will regain home advantage
?
Yea because Game 1 was Raptors -2.5. I know it closed higher but it opened at 2.5 (or maybe even 2) so that means Nets should be around 5.5 for their home game.

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
It's ok. You did the same thing with my regular season thread. Eerily similar in fact. Remember how that one started? You trolled it for the first few days and then things turned around and you never showed your face again.

Any mlb plays tonight btw?? You're only down 5 grand so far this season

so you will be chasing with 20-30 unit air plays in the playoffs too?

I may be in the minority but I think toronto will fare well in ny. That team just needed a win. It was never going to be easy which is why I was reluctant to lay 4.5 and only put 1 unit on it. But now they can start feeling good about themselves again and I think they are a dangerous, underrated team. I see them getting the split.

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
I may be in the minority but I think toronto will fare well in ny. That team just needed a win. It was never going to be easy which is why I was reluctant to lay 4.5 and only put 1 unit on it. But now they can start feeling good about themselves again and I think they are a dangerous, underrated team. I see them getting the split.
You might be right. They might play a more under control game and it could benefit them. While yes, they can beat the Nets with athleticism and energy, I think it's very clear that they played with too much energy and it made them sloppy.

They could be forced to slow it down in Brooklyn and they could very well be better off. I'm with you on Raptors with the points. Just first opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
The main problem is the turnovers. Like you said sloppy play.

As of now I like hawks thunder raptors for game 3s (already took okc and got that -1). No opinion on clips dubs.

Yea the turnovers are the issue but they were definitely amped up.

I like Clippers in Game 3.