Login Search

T-Wizz 2014 NBA Playoffs

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
Thunder 2H -6 -102 (10x)

Like I said earlier, I really believe Thunder will take over this game late. Personally I like the Grizz but they are just no match for teams like this at the end of games. Their offense will tighten up. If Memphis tries to run through Randolph in crucial possessions at the end, it won't work. They can hang in there if they play a two man game between Gasol and Conley but either way I see Thunder taking over late here.

I still feel that the original number should hit.
Last edited by SBR Jonelyn; 04-10-15 at 11:08 AM. Reason: image does not exist

Quote Originally Posted by WalkingLuckCharm View Post
Maybe man. But lots of money on OKC tonight and ML got to almost 1.60 live on an one possession game. To a 7 point dog before 2h
Books knew all along Thunder would make this run. They kept showing glimpses but then they'd either screw up in transition or Grizz would come up with a nice answer.

Quote Originally Posted by BigDofBA View Post

I feel like Memphis will make it tough series but for some reason I feel like OKC wins game one easy Memphis is coming in trying for a split and I bet OKC will be pumped through the roof game 1.

OKC covers game one and Memphis covers game 2 I think.
Memphis probably covers game three too.

Just trying to help.

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
Books knew all along Thunder would make this run. They kept showing glimpses but then they'd either screw up in transition or Grizz would come up with a nice answer.
brother a thunder run like you say is not 6-0. A thunder run is like 10-2 at least. For bookies to offer you a run at all at 6 points while down 3 suggests a more likely explanation that they are begging for that okc money.