Login Search

T-Wizz 2014 NBA Playoffs

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Karate View Post
JR....what books does pregame use for their public data? i show memphis at 60% which would support your zig zag square comment but a friend of mine who pays for Sports Insights has OKC around 55%
asked that a few times over there Tom, no response, sports insights tried a few years back to get some numbers from the books regarding their volume ie( bet amounts) rather than number of bets....nothing, they would not give it out, not sure I trust vegasinsider or scores and odds,....you know on second thought , someone mentioned on one of the website's that it might come from the paid site' sports options"
Last edited by JR007; 04-21-14 at 07:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JR007 View Post
asked that a few times over there Tom, no response, sports insights tried a few years back to get some numbers from the books regarding their volume ie( bet amounts) rather than number of bets....nothing, they would not give it out, not sure I trust vegasinsider or scores and odds,....you know on second thought , someone mentioned on one of the website's that it might come from the paid site' sports options"
VI and Pregame seem to sometimes match up and VI uses one square book.

Quote Originally Posted by Seto View Post
Isn't Durant sick of getting dominated by (6'4) Tony Allen year after year? It's getting embarrassing.
Allen plays great D on him but eventually Durant will get hot. Not necessarily saying this game but there will be times in this series when Durant just takes over. Great defense can only go so far - eventually a great offensive player is going to go off.

I hate to make a big play early in the playoffs but I am so tempted to take Thunder 2H large.

Thunder 2H -6 -102 (10x)

Like I said earlier, I really believe Thunder will take over this game late. Personally I like the Grizz but they are just no match for teams like this at the end of games. Their offense will tighten up. If Memphis tries to run through Randolph in crucial possessions at the end, it won't work. They can hang in there if they play a two man game between Gasol and Conley but either way I see Thunder taking over late here.

I still feel that the original number should hit.

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
Allen plays great D on him but eventually Durant will get hot. Not necessarily saying this game but there will be times in this series when Durant just takes over. Great defense can only go so far - eventually a great offensive player is going to go off.

I hate to make a big play early in the playoffs but I am so tempted to take Thunder 2H large.
I hammered OKC live -139 after the 1st qtr for 10 units.

Thunder 2H -6 -102 (10x)

Like I said earlier, I really believe Thunder will take over this game late. Personally I like the Grizz but they are just no match for teams like this at the end of games. Their offense will tighten up. If Memphis tries to run through Randolph in crucial possessions at the end, it won't work. They can hang in there if they play a two man game between Gasol and Conley but either way I see Thunder taking over late here.

Thunder 2H -6 -102 (10x)

Wizzle chasing air like crazy.

15 Units on this game

This is the kind of shit that gets u mocked by the whole board u air betting fool
Give Points

Points Awarded:

GT21Megatron gave Donkeys2012 2 Betpoint(s) for this post.