Login Search

T-Wizz 2014 NBA Playoffs

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
Absolutely Seto. First weekend has never been kind to me. Rockets meltdown hurt though.

Paul who says I won't live bet it?
I got torched to start on Toronto but didn't bet the rest of the weekend. So yeah 2 years in a row neither of us do well to start. Was pissed on Sunday though, another typical Mavs meltdown

Quote Originally Posted by WalkingLuckCharm View Post
Strongly disagree with your pick guys ... This game will bring out the biggest gap in terms of motivation and effort in the series.

Bol anyhow to all you guys for playoffs
Memphis is not that good, OKC is just too good and too quick for them. That let-up in game 1 is key because you know that won't happen again. Plus which I think OKC is out to destroy the Grizzlies after last year.

Memphis had to grind every game down the stretch to get in, now just 2 days between game 1 and game 2 where they gave a monster effort to try and get back into game 1, I'm not sure how much they have left in the tank.

Plus which it's not like it would be surprising to see a team of OKC's caliber win both home games easily. It's too "wannabe sharp" to take Memphis here.

Final point: jjgold has made like 2 or 3 threads endorsing Memphis in the last few days. lmao.

I love your analysis of running out of gas I completely agree and wouldn't be surprised if they got swept.

Memphis is not a good team this year I get it. None the less though you are hoping for a blowout this game similar to game 1. Definitely could happen with some dagger 3s from OKC late game but Memphis has shown good energy with its shit roster and won't give up no matter how much they are down. Yesterday's game will be a confidence booster for them. Then pretty much you are counting on okc to give 48 minutes of hard out effort while they are 1-0.
Last edited by WalkingLuckCharm; 04-21-14 at 07:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by JR007 View Post
like your chances here ....squares on the zig-zag, on a side note did you see that moneyline drop on Hou last night across the board ?? looked like a syndicate play to me
JR....what books does pregame use for their public data? i show memphis at 60% which would support your zig zag square comment but a friend of mine who pays for Sports Insights has OKC around 55%