Login Search

T-Wizz 2014 NBA Playoffs

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by Donkeys2012 View Post
Yea they were ready with that 13 point 3rd quarter. Only thing that saved them is that memphis is as pathedic offensively as JJ golds pecker.

Really? Pretty sure they cruised to an early 20 point lead which went along with exactly what I said...they would come out strong.

Then they completely didn't even show up for a quarter and still won by double digits.

So OKC wins by 14 and you're trying to argue with me on what I said before the game? Lol. Ok dude.

good call on the thunder... its ironic they were not only the only favorite to cover but to also win straight up. Just by that fact, I went huge on it ( I know thats stupid logic).

Anyhow that wizards game is going to be tough. It's always tough to win at the United Center, and I predict a bulls win just because their defense and coaching advantage are pretty big. I'm not putting down the wizards, they may have better talent than chicago but it's definitely not a coin flip

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Karate View Post
didnt you guys make peace the other night when he PM'd you?

its easter sunday guys....play nice for one day.

GL fellas...

I sent him multiple screenshots of bets under the agreement that he wouldn't post in my threads (since all it seems he's capable of doing is trolling). Clearly he can't keep up his end of the deal because he has some weird obsession with me.

I've got him on ignore now. He's been pm'ing me lots of angry messages lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Donkeys2012 View Post
PSI in the negative for WIZZLE

Gas stations across the USA watch out he gonna be at the free air loading up for tommorows plays.

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
I sent him multiple screenshots of bets under the agreement that he wouldn't post in my threads (since all it seems he's capable of doing is trolling). Clearly he can't keep up his end of the deal because he has some weird obsession with me.

I've got him on ignore now. He's been pm'ing me lots of angry messages lol.
Donk, post the clown screens, i wanna have a good laugh.....

Quote Originally Posted by leetreaper View Post
Lol when you place/win that many bets as i do shit happens...i dont need to lie about the money i win and share my wealth with fellow posters...fukking idiot

If you don't need to, then why did you make a daily thread in the nba section and why do you have a playoff tracking thread? Why do you post screenshots of bets if you don't need to "share your wealth" with fellow posters?

The amazing thing is that you claim "shit happens" and yet when "shit happens," it always works out in your favor as far as your record and units go. Gee I wonder why you've never posted a mistake that gave you a worse record.

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
If you don't need to, then why did you make a daily thread in the nba section and why do you have a playoff tracking thread? Why do you post screenshots of bets if you don't need to "share your wealth" with fellow posters?

The amazing thing is that you claim "shit happens" and yet when "shit happens," it always works out in your favor as far as your record and units go. Gee I wonder why you've never posted a mistake that gave you a worse record.
Case closed, you are a mental head...