Login Search

Wizards will beat bulls 1st round

Last Post

You're a moron if you thought bulls would advance IMO
Quote Originally Posted by sprewelllatrell View Post
Tom Thaebakldpdsfo is a Retard. His team needs SCORING to close out the game and he wont go back to Boozer. Hes got a bunch of defensife stiffs who cant do a damn thing on offense. Thanks for screwing me you giant deushbag

Did the bulls get robbed when they let a 10 point lead disappear in the 4th quarter???? No, they were outplayed and you kids wanna put everything into a blown call??? Shit happens, calls are missed all the time it's part of the game. I don't know how you kids can't give any credit to how well the wizards played down the stretch. No you morons want to focus everything into ONE blown call. Bulls weren't robbed, they were simply out played....
Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
Not even hugging. He deliberately grabbed his arm so he couldn't tip the ball. Almost caused Taj to whack the ref in the face. Shouldn't even have been a jump ball in the first place. Bulls robbed.

Quote Originally Posted by farmhouse1 View Post
Did the bulls get robbed when they let a 10 point lead disappear in the 4th quarter???? No, they were outplayed and you kids wanna put everything into a blown call??? Shit happens, calls are missed all the time it's part of the game. I don't know how you kids can't give any credit to how well the wizards played down the stretch. No you morons want to focus everything into ONE blown call. Bulls weren't robbed, they were simply out played....
I give credit, but it doesn't changed that they were robbed twice in the span of 0 seconds. Hsd either of the correct calls been made, the Bulls likely would have won in regulation. Call it whatever you want.

It is a good series to bad for the bulls. Not surprising to me I've watched like all their games this year so I Saw it coming from a mile away. This bulls team reminded me of ohio st & the wizards reminded me of dayton so I figured it would end in the same manner. Nobody gave dayton a shot and everyone was picking ohio st because of their "vaunted defense." Yet their problem was they couldn't score for shit just like the bulls. And the dayton flyers were considered an "average defensive team," but they could score the basketball just like the wizards. A average team but had multiple players that could score unlike the bulls.

It is a good series to bad for the bulls. Not surprising to me I've watched like all their games this year so I Saw it coming from a mile away.
they just took away a huge piece from such a great series. Now it's a one sided game rather been being even thanks to the bullshit nba...
Typical.