Login Search

Wizards will beat bulls 1st round

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by sprewelllatrell View Post
Tom Thaebakldpdsfo is a Retard. His team needs SCORING to close out the game and he wont go back to Boozer. Hes got a bunch of defensife stiffs who cant do a damn thing on offense. Thanks for screwing me you giant deushbag
If he played Boozer over Gibson he'd need his head examined.

Boozer had 5 points on 2-6 shooting in 22 minutes and can't play any D. Gibson has 22 points. So what the hell are you talking about? Personally don't think Boozer should take the warmups off.

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post
Oh really, so down the strech when the wizards go on a 20-4 run that defense of Gibson and no offense spacing and shooting of Gibson really did the trick? Explain that to me. Boozer was in and playing great during the third when they took and built the lead.

Quote Originally Posted by sprewelllatrell View Post
Oh really, so down the strech when the wizards go on a 20-4 run that defense of Gibson and no offense spacing and shooting of Gibson really did the trick? Explain that to me. Boozer was in and playing great during the third when they took and built the lead.
You could argue that they should have brought Dunleavy in sooner for spacing and shooting, but Boozer is a complete stiff and Gibson is a beast.

Quote Originally Posted by d2bets View Post

Boozer had 5 points on 2-6 shooting in 22 minutes and can't play any D. Gibson has 22 points. So what the hell are you talking about? Personally don't think Boozer should take the warmups off.
They needed to be able to run pick and roll or some kind of offensive set with a big that can shoot. Im fine with taking boozer out on defense when theres timeouts or a foul

Quote Originally Posted by Git Lo View Post
Lol at the phantom call so Hinrich can shoot FTs to tie the game, this game is up there with the most fixed playoff game I've ever seen and they couldn't even get the Bulls he win
Yes it was fixed, for the Wiz. Should have never gone to OT. I've never seen a player get mugged going up for a jump ball like that without a foul. Almost too funny to point out. That's called and Gibson shoots FT's and the Bulls win in reg.