Login Search

NBA Playoffs 2014 Thread

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by iloseagain View Post
what is this even supposed to mean?
It means that Twizzle ate a lot of paste back in kindergarten and it killed off most of the brain cells so now he mutters a lot of incoherent bullshit that he finds hillarious well the rest of us don't have a penetrating clue what the he'll he is talking about. It's very tragic.

Quote Originally Posted by twestacott View Post
It means that Twizzle ate a lot of paste back in kindergarten and it killed off most of the brain cells so now he mutters a lot of incoherent bullshit that he finds hillarious well the rest of us don't have a penetrating clue what the he'll he is talking about. It's very tragic.
haha love it

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
Plus 30 units in the regular season is a lie. I proved that time and time again this year. You faked your record on not just a weekly basis, but nearly a daily basis.

77-55 in Playoffs. Good job. What about units though? Seemed to me you lost most big plays.

I can't believe you're bragging about betting the WNBA. That's just comical. Women's basketball lmao.

+33 units ncaa tourney? How about regular season when you got your ass handed to you?