Login Search

NBA Playoffs 2014 Thread

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by bettermovefast View Post
It really is quite remarkable just how bad Twizzle is. I mean seriously.. Roughly 90% losers! I keep thinking maybe he'll catch a lucky break once in a while, but NOPE. He KEEPS losing, day in, day out. Win or lose, 90% is freakin' insane. All I have to do is fade that chimp, tail Leet and I'll have a first class ticket on the gravy train to cashville.

As always, I appreciate the work you put in and your picks, leet. Keep it up brotha! We'll get 'em next time.
Yep, never seen that before, I know Seeweed like 35%-er, JJ like 45%-er or so but AirFukk is around 20%-er at best, sick...

Quote Originally Posted by Pattycakes0909 View Post
Dude, you really go out of your way to be an instigating douche-bag about things.... 99% of the time I sit on the sidelines quietly, but for real, gotta call like I see it...you lost too.....
I lose a bet, I update immediately, he loses every day, doesn't update and comes trolls here, YOU CAN"T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

Quote Originally Posted by Fred The Hammer View Post
I'm 48 so I've seen alot of hoop and the Spurs are the best passing team since Bird and the 80s Celtics. Their half court precision is ridiculous! Where are the "conspiracy" numnuts now? Very few games in the last 2 rounds have been close and none of them are going 7
Yep, should've won last year in 6, looks this year it's gonna be 5.