Login Search

NBA Playoffs 2014 Thread

Last Post

Quote Originally Posted by t-wizzle View Post
When I officially post my play, I will post my reasoning.

I only stated that I was on Miami. Gave no line or unit amount yet.

The idiots are in rare form tonight.
Your reasoning has you down over $7k in the playoffs dipshit. This jig can't even pick out his own clothes to wear let alone games. The fact your clowning leet when your hitting maybe 13% over the last 3 months is ludacris. You finally hit a play and it's all your reasoning and penetrating knowledge? You been throwing out complete turds all playoffs so what's your penetrating reasoning on that hot shot?

Quote Originally Posted by GT21Megatron View Post
Your reasoning has you down over $7k in the playoffs dipshit. This jig can't even pick out his own clothes to wear let alone games. The fact your clowning leet when your hitting maybe 13% over the last 3 months is ludacris. You finally hit a play and it's all your reasoning and penetrating knowledge? You been throwing out complete turds all playoffs so what's your penetrating reasoning on that hot shot?

I asked a very straightforward question. He obviously can't answer it.

13%? You take after your owner (Leet) making up records.

When I officially post my play, I will post my reasoning.

I only stated that I was on Miami. Gave no line or unit amount yet.

The idiots are in rare form tonight.
i cant tell if this is sarcasm or not.. post all the reasoning you can think of, it doesnt help you hahaha wow.. 2-65 -400 units is solid though!

I asked a very straightforward question. He obviously can't answer it.

13%? You take after your owner (Leet) making up records.
Whats your playoff record and units bud or did you stop tracking in April? You know leets and you know your regular season so post your playoff figures....I need to laugh

I thought you and crusty were tracking?
What is it or so pathetic you don't want to embarrass yourself so you deflect the question? So leet won't answer your questions and you call him out when your doing the same shit. Your a chicken shit bum who can't cap for shit bro. Calling people out when your thread has turned out turd after turd only means your an attention seeking whore.

What is it or so pathetic you don't want to embarrass yourself so you deflect the question? So leet won't answer your questions and you call him out when your doing the same shit. Your a chicken shit bum who can't cap for shit bro. Calling people out when your thread has turned out turd after turd only means your an attention seeking whore.
Lol. Anytime you wanna matchup with me in a capping contest you just let me know skippy.

Leet still waiting to hear why you like Heat tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by iloseagain View Post
yes i do and last i checked, 77-55 is pretty damn good.. you wish u were anything close to that crawl back into your hole

That is so pathetic it's not even funny. You literally tail somebody because you can't make your own plays. That's sad.

You've been here 4 years and yet you haven't learned a thing yet when there's so many knowledgeable posters. All you know after 4 years is to blindly tail some retard who got hot for a month. What a shame.

Lol. Anytime you wanna matchup with me in a capping contest you just let me know skippy.

Leet still waiting to hear why you like Heat tonight.
Whats your record big shot.....

I already got rid of one big mouth air betting punk and have no problems doing it with you. Week long contest 3 games minimum loser leaves? Let me know how big your balls are little guy

Whats your record big shot.....

I already got rid of one big mouth air betting punk and have no problems doing it with you. Week long contest 3 games minimum loser leaves? Let me know how big your balls are little guy

3 games?

3 GAMES???

This fukking guy legitimately wants to do a 3 game betting contest.

That is so pathetic it's not even funny. You literally tail somebody because you can't make your own plays. That's sad.

You've been here 4 years and yet you haven't learned a thing yet when there's so many knowledgeable posters. All you know after 4 years is to blindly tail some retard who got hot for a month. What a shame.
oh im an idiot for tailing someone who wins? cool story.. i killed it in ncaab on my own picks, that are posted on this forum. youve been here for 5 years and you make your own picks and lose 400 air units in a month.. yea thats SOOOO MUCH better wow.. do you even believe the shit that comes out of your mouth?